ORIGINAL BIOS Sapphire Nitro+ rx580 4gb

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by Aca80, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Aca80

Aca80 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire RX580 4Gb
    Hello,

Does anyone have stock ROM for Sapphire Nitro+ RX580 4Gb with Samsung memory ir ?

SKU number is 11265-31.

Tnx in advance

2. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Samsung vram can be found only on 8gb ver. i think. 4gb ver. seems to be hynix only. Shows us what gpuz sais?

3. Aca80

Aca80 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire RX580 4Gb
    I bought the second hand card that was been used for cryptomining with both modded BIOS, because upload on TPU site showed that it`s modifed BIOS.

This SKU version 11265-31 has Samsung VRAM. Silent bios has GPU clocked to 1340Mhz, Nitro boost bios should be factory clocked at 1411 Mhz.

I`ve managed to flash BIOS with switch set up closer to HDMI using unverified VBIOS from TPU, but it was unsuccessful for anoher BIOS *switch position farther from HDMI.

This is modded BIOS which came along with my GPU modded (lower powertune range, lower clock speed, lower memory timings):

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/210212/210212

When tried to used BIOS on for anoher BIOS *switch position farther from HDMI. i`m getting error Subystem mismatch ID

Have a look at strange ROM detalis with no Polaris line in descripiton. When i tried to hit look up button on GPU-Z browser opened the link for RX580 and R-580G * gb version. I suspect that this VBIOS is unseuccessfully flashed and bricked during this proccess.

Here are the screenshotts from ATI flas, you can see ROM detalis and Image size and CRC completeley broken, it just like that flashed ROM file is corrupted. When i boot PC on that switch screen is sliced on tri parts and flicked, after severeal second screen tur off.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!At_COs2s_lF0h70UuGtNGe21MxXtWw

My question is > is there any way to force a flash with ATIflash using command prompt line commads, and what do i need to type?

4. Aca80

Aca80 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire RX580 4Gb