1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Origin access premier updated games list Sept 2018.Great deal IMO

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by gerardfraser, Sep 12, 2018.

1. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    (Searched for access thread without luck,so I made this thread with the most up to date games)

I know,I know many EA haters around,why would anyone hate a game publisher is beyond me but this is one hell of a deal.In the next year you have access to all kinds of AAA titles which I was never going to buy.

For the price of $130 Canadian/$100 USD a year.Too many kick ass games to pass up for so cheap,or I could just buy the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Croft Edition for $120 Canadian.J/K buying new Tomb Raider I love those games.

Deleted around 100+ Images due to forum limits

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Code:
    1 ABZU
    2 Alwas Awakening
    3 Aragami
    4 Beholder
    5 Batman: Arkham Asylum 
    6 Batman: Arkham City 
    7 Batman: Arkham Origins 
    8 Battlefield 1
    9 Battlefield 3
    10 Battlefield 4
    11 Battlefield Hardline
    12 Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons 
    13 Bulletstorm Lite
    14 Crashlands
    15 Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection(17 games)
    16 Cities Skylines
    17 Crusader: No Regret
    18 Crusader: No Remorse
    19 Crysis
    20 Crysis 2
    21 Crysis 3
    22 DarkSiders WarMastered Edition
    23 Dead Space
    24 Dead Space 2
    25 Dead Space 3
    26 Dragon Age: Origins
    27 Dragon Age 2
    28 Dragon Age: Inquisition
    29 Dungeon Keeper
    30 Dungeon Keeper 2
    31 Dungeons of Dredmore
    32 Duskers
    33 Ember 
    34 Epistory - Typing Chronicles
    35 Europa Universalles 3
    36 Fe 
    37 FIFA 15
    38 FIFA 16
    39 FIFA 17
    40 Figment 
    41 Furi
    42 Ghost of a Tale 
    43 Gonner
    44 Hacknet
    45 Hearts of Iron 3
    46 Hover 
    47 Igonorance is Strength
    48 Inside
    49 Jade Empire
    50 Jotun Valmalla Edition
    51 Lego Batman 
    52 Lego Batman 2 
    53 Lego Batman 3 
    54 Limbo
    55 Lost Castle 
    56 Kingdom New Lands
    57 Knight Pen & Paper
    58 Mad Games Tycoon
    59 Mad Max 
    60 Mass Effect
    61 Mass Effect 2
    62 Mass Effect 3
    63 Medal of Honor Allied Assault
    64 Mini Metro
    65 Mirror's Edge
    66 Mirror's Edge Catalyst
    67 Mr. Shifty 
    68 Need For Speed
    69 Need for Speed: Most Wanted
    70 Need For Speed: Rivals
    71 Orwell
    72 Out of the Park Baseball 19 
    73 Oxenfree
    74 Peggle
    75 Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition 
    76 Pillars of the Earth 
    77 Plants vs. Zombies
    78 Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
    79 Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
    80 Pony Island
    81 Populous
    82 Populous II
    83 Prison Architect
    84 Punch Club 
    85 Rebel Galaxy
    86 Rime
    87 Sexy Brutale
    88 SimCity
    89 SimCity 2000
    90 SimCity 4
    91 Splasher 
    92 Spore 
    93 Star Wars Battlefront: Ultimate Edition
    94 Sundered
    95 The Banner Saga
    96 The Guest
    97 The Saboteur
    98 The Sims 3
    99 The Sims 4: Digital Deluxe Edition
    100 The Surge
    101 The Witness
    102 This is the Police
    103 This War of Mine
    104 The Wittness
    105 Titanfall
    106 Titanfall 2
    107 Torchlight II
    108 Torment: Tides of Numenera 
    109 Trine
    110 Trine 2: Complete Story
    111 Tyranny
    112 Victoria
    113 Virginia 
    114 Wing Commander
    115 Wing Commander II
    116 Wing Commander III
    117 Wing Commander IV
    118 Wing Commander Privateer
    119 Ultima 1
    120 Ultima 2
    121 Ultima 3 
    122 Ultima 4
    123 Ultima 5
    124 Ultima 6
    125 Ultima 7
    126 Ultima 8
    127 Ultima 9

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  2. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti FTW
    But... it's Origin :p

3. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    No GPU
    i just don't play enough for it to be worth

4. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix Gaming
    EA really do need to start making more actual good Video Games if they intend to push this netflix type subscription thing.

cerebus23 and signex like this.

5. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Yeah ... they've released nothing for me after DAO, Mass Effect 2 and Dead Space 2 and those were a long time ago. They're so old that all 3 of them are on steam lol.

6. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080GTX STRIX
    True, a service like this makes sense if you offer a TON of games your clients are interested in. Steam could actually pull it off better as they have a larger array of games to choose from.

But with the marginal amount of titles EA offers, it simply doesn't work. Imagine paying for netflix and all you do is watch 1 movie a month, that's how it feels like, you're better of getting the full DVD/BluRay (or game in this case).

signex and KissSh0t like this.
  7. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX480 8gb
    I signed up via South Africa for a month to try Fifa19 early, not many other games of theirs interest me tbh.

This is the cost of 1 month in various countries I tested:

[​IMG]

8. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    Not a single one of those games interests me. Why would I want to play two FIFA games, for example? It's still football! The rest is meh. Never cared for the Sims or Battlefield, Battlefront 2 is an insult to everything, Anthem looks like it's shaping up to be Destiny 2 (only EA) and while Unravel looks quite cute, it isn't worth this stupid service or Origin in general.

Also: "why would anyone hate a game publisher is beyond me"? Really, man? You can't think of a reason why EA may not be liked very much?

9. Martigen

Martigen Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti SLI
    Are they paying you for this post?

Everything about it is nothing but an advertisement.

10. Steppzor

Steppzor Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Ti GamingX
    I'm not odly thrilled myself by EA lately, but they currently have around 150 games in their Origin Access Premier library. All if not most of EA games and a mountain of other games. For me, Premier subscription was worth it.

signex and Grimbarian like this.

11. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX480 8gb
    Especially if you get it via Russia for $50 per year!

12. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix Gaming
    It pretty much is isn't it, it would be interesting to know how many people EA employ to try sowing good news about itself in the various gaming related forums across the net.

13. gerardfraser

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Stop being weird,it is not an advertisement lol,EA got 130+ plus games I listed and a bunch of new ones that millions of people play.For 120 Canadian bucks a year you can play all these games,how can that be bad.

14. Alex13

Alex13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia
    dunno if it is, it just looks like one

15. Martigen

Martigen Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti SLI
    Yeah definitely a shill. I mean the first thing you do when you want to tell friends about the games you like is download the title logos for every single game. Not screenshots, but the marketing material. And then use 'J/K' and 'lol' to make it seem like you're not flogging a product.

16. gerardfraser

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    @Martigen
    Yes i am selling games for EA you caught me.Please do not ban me I like the guru of 3d site.
    I also shill for Nvidia/AMD/Intel no wonder I retired at such an early age.
    Thanks for buying

17. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    WC 980GTX
    A game publisher who's morals are so low they will go to bat when it comes to fighting the law against gambling within their games? Yeah hard to see why anyone would hate such a despicable pond slime of a gaming company.

cerebus23 likes this.
  18. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    EA straight up defied who was it belgium that told them to get rid of the RMT stuff in FIFA.

EA plus dice killed battlefront SW, EA fd the sims over to the point that old game features are now parceled out in expensive expansion DLC, their sports games are not a whole lot better, tho i think they slightly better than 2ks at this point. EA killed countless game studios after fing them over killing the franchises, and it looks like bioware is next on the chopping block, though bioware is not wholly innocent in actively trying to commit suicide. EA killed dead space, which yea sales were not quite where they wanted them but it was a solid game series not run into the ground quite yet and i think people would have liked to have seen a 4th.

EA managed to have the most downvoted post in reedit history with its "pride and accomplishment" post related to loot boxes. They tried every marketing tactic in the book with battlefront to pass off loot box progression as pro consumer and consumers revolted. The attitude out of EA and hollywood with SW is slap star wars on the product and you can shovel any garbage into the consumers laps and they will eat it, and they found out they were all WRONG, too big to fail is a myth, piss enough people off and nothing is too big to fail.

2k and activision are nipping at EAs heels though, will they get woke to the trend in pc games and clean up their houses? if one does they could take the publishing crown from EA. EA has shown time and time again they give lip service to doing just that, then just try another avenue to nickle and dime you on full priced games.

The Laughing Ma likes this.
  19. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    WC 980GTX
    EA will nickle and dime were and when they can. Although it was never made official it's clear Disney stepped in and gave EA a slap told them to get their shite together with SWBF2 and EA did the only thing they could. If the pre orders on BF5 were there I bet you that lootboxes would be in that game but it looks like BF5 is on a course to fail and the last thing EA is going to do is smear shite on that train wreck... well they will wait and see how CODs paid for Battle Royale does and if their is no public backlash I can bet you that BF5's battle royale will suddenly become a paid for addon and finally the folks who have been buying FIFA have had to put up with rubbish anti consumer addons and microtransactions long before the crap hit the fan with SWBF2. EA have decided that since these folks haven't been so vocal they will just keep nickel and dimeing them to the extent they are willing to break the law in Belgium to do it.

It's comical that they keep winning this worst company on the planet award given that they are JUST a game publisher but as game publishers go they are really pretty awful and the thing is if they made decent games then you could maybe let them away with some of the nonsense but the last EA game I bought was BF1 and I was bored and done with that within a month.

cerebus23 likes this.
  20. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    One of the things that makes EA stand out as an anti-consumer publisher is the way how cartoonishly evil they actively try to come across. Activision is just as rotten, but tries to at least be a bit "deceptive" about it. While it could be argued that makes them even more dangerous to the industry, EA is so laughably "out there" with all the crap they do that it's literally impossible not to notice. Add to that the constant corporate speech EA uses whenever it gets called out, the pathetic excuses for its shady practices ("pride and accomplishment" for endlessly grinding in SWBF2 when not buying lootboxes), the weird antagonising of its playerbase in the case of BF5 and ME: Andromeda, and most of all: EA's horrible practice of buying up successful IPs and studios and then running them to the ground via dumbing them down to allow for an unspecified "wider audience" (Mass Effect and Dragon Age sequels), setting up unrealistic sales goals (Dead Space), inserting general idiocy (Command&Conquer 4) and weird DRM choices (the last always online Sim City)!

This is why the "who could hate a publisher" nonsense kinda caught me off guard. Unless you've been living under a rock, you've had to come across at least one argument why EA may not be well liked.

cerebus23 and KissSh0t like this.