Orchid Righteous + TNT2 Vanta PCI

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by Guest, Jun 2, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I recently purchased a TNT2 Vanta PCI, to go alongside my aging Orchid Righteous 3DFX card.<P>I kept the 3DFX card for running GLIDE stuff, but I'm having serous problems trying to get the two cards working together. For example: When I try to run UltraHLE (the N64 emulator - a GLIDE app), I hear the familiar click of the 3DFX card, the screen flickers, then goes solid green - and my machine locks up. No CTRL ALT DEL, no nothing.<P>It's not just GLIDE stuff that goes wrong either. There's a util with Need For Speed 3, that allows you to specify the 3D card to use. When trying to run that util I get the same thing - click, flicker, green, hit the reset button etc...<P>Can anyone please help? Have I missed something really stupid?<P>HEEELP!

2. Glidefan

Glidefan Don Booze Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | 8600M GS
    I've never had this before but try the following:<BR>1.Uninstall the Voodoo drivers completelly then re-install them.<BR>2.Go to the Device Manager to check for possible conflicts.If there are any try changing the position of your Righteous<BR>3.In the worst case try using a glide wrapper with your TNT.<BR>