Online Radio

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by evilkelvin, Apr 23, 2009.

1. evilkelvin

evilkelvin Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5870 XFX BLACK
    Hey! anyone know of any good free online radio program? u know so u can just search up for any radio station and just stream it?

2. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    winamp / streamcast FTW!

have a google about it :)

3. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    yeah winamp is perfect.and dont know other programs but i had an experience.my modem lost connection of internet there was a problem i dont know..and ADSL line was gone...winamp stopped playing indeed....but after 2 minutes when connection established again it continued to play...didnt give a stupid error about connection..and didnt request the user input to continue which is very good for e.

4. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    Does it offer AM radio? I'm a big fan of talk radio and usually have a hard time finding anything besides FM stuff.

5. TheGr81

TheGr81 Master Guru

GPU:
    Saphire Radeon HD 7870 OC
    I believe there is a site called iheartradio that streams ClearChannel readio stations but I have never used it and I am at work so I can't access it now.

If you want music then go with Pandora or Slacker

6. mykledw

mykledw Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSi RTX GT 2080
    I only allow Pandora here at work. I like it because you pick an artist or song and it only plays that style of music. Try it you'll like it...........

7. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    I love Pandora. I use it at school, home, work(When I get a chance to), even when I'm working on my osx86 box. :D

8. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    Thats exactly what I've been looking for.Thanks, I'm going to give it a try.

9. foune

foune New Member

GPU:
    ?
    foune

Check out AOL radio lots of great channels and tool bar for free. I love it. Later gator foune