Online *SPAM*...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by BLEH!, Apr 14, 2016.

1. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Deciding if it has so many negative effect is also subject to your own thinking on things. Others might not care about the A/C or stuff, or they just have really, really, really good sex, or they are madly in love so it pays off, you never know :)

The only thing is, that people NOT seeking / wanting a spouse are by far the minority.

2. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    You met your GF through a friend-of-a-friend but in a bar? So you were all there in this bar, you were drunk enough and then you met your friend? :) Lovely story, probably not something you had predicted or prepared you for either? Those can sometimes be the best starts.

Haha, sorry man but that was VERY funny :D And it explains why I have so little hair now at my age. The number of bad relationships I've been in...god almighty.

Still, about your current GF, you only gave us bad sides, are there any good?

3. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    It's all true, lol. Anything good???

Hmmm.....

Aside from company/friendship kinda thing not much.

Still asking myself WHY!

In all honesty the bad easily outweighs the good, unfortunately...

4. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Then the next question is, why do you stick to her? Wouldn't it be a good idea to end it there? Or are you cought up because of the company?

And first and foremost, why don't you spread your accidentally loaded USB sticks again, this should be far more efficient and direct than any online *SPAM*. If you'd be so unhappy with your current gf you could have had others, probably ;)

5. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Too late for anything now, lol. When we got married, I signed a contract stating that in order for me to divorce her I'd have to pay £10,000. This is for the girl to support herself when divorced and also another way to prevent me from leaving her.

There are two other options. Either she divorces me (then there's nothing to pay) otherwise run far away.

I'll stick with the third option which is stick with it for the time being...

It's not a bad marriage, just stressful at times. An example is raising a baby. their difficult and annoying but something you gotta do.

I'm in the same shoes...

6. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Oh boy, a contract that you'd have to pay her out even though you wouldn't be unfaithful or anything... not an easy situation in any way.

7. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Married with kids, well hopefully the baby can bring balance :)

8. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I hope so too... usually it's not the best guess to expect a baby to fix a problem... they are so small and young and not trained as a mediator or counselor :)

9. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Free weekend on the site I'm registered to. Time to spam messages and hope for the best.

10. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Certainly went in unprepared. Me and my friend joined the other group (=friends of my friend) at the bar. I knew they were bringing a "new" girl with them but that was all, wasn't expecting anything.

To make things better me and my friend decided it would be funny to wear sunglasses and leather jackets when it was dark and hot as hell (late summer night).
    Also thought about taking umbrellas too "just in case" hahaha lols etc...

So we sat down at the table, surely looking stupid as f*** :D
    My to-be GF asked me whether my future was too bright for me if I had to wear sunglasses at night.
    She had caught my attention already anyway and that snappy response was my cue to go for it.

In retrospect I can't believe it actually worked out (and neither can she). A drunk guy wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket on a hot summer night.
    Obviously it was a joke but apparently not that funny one to outsiders... ;)

11. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Online *SPAM*..never tried.I was that guy who brought stereo sound equipment to the parties, and who went often to the library amid nerdy hot girls and always spoke my mind.

@Kanej marriage is not perfect, it is continuos effort to get better at living with someone, and share life as it is.
    For some, down the road, sex is getting less pleasant, for some it gets better.
    But, before that a couple has to really learn to respect each other.
    If not, everything will go down and turns into something not pleasant at all.
    Now that i heard how your marriage goes, i feel that i am blessed with my marriage.
    Sorry...

12. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Respect and trust. There can be nothing without those two really. And both need to be mutual.

13. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Sounds like the wrong woman imo. A relationship is give and take, sounds like she's doing to much of the "taking" part and very little of the "giving".

Genetic & Social (external influences) reasons pretty much.

14. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    From my experience, your success at online *SPAM* is directly influenced by how attractive you are. In "real life", you can charm a woman if you're average through a multitude of ways. But online, she's being spoiled with a literal smorgasbord of men, so she can be as shallow and picky as she likes. It's less of an issue when you get to women in their 30's and above, as they're more mature and less likely to judge you based on looks alone. But in general, have one profile pic, and make sure it's you at your most attractive. Preferably in some vacation photo, as the typical "bathroom/bedroom selfie" makes you seem boring. There's a lot of other little things you can do but in general, its not something you can really rely on. You might get lucky, but you might not. If you're hot you can plow loads of women if that's your thing, though.

15. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Like I said, when one or both people are weird or the situation is weird, the true "you" is shown. But in normal, planned dates everything is so measured and analyzed plus the couple tries to just show the very best of themselves which can seem very "sterile". Last time I checked no one is perfect (although all social media enforces us to be that).

Quite a nice story you got there anyhow :) I wish you a long and happy relationship :)

16. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Not really surprising tbh. When a girl likes a guys looks and first words, you can be a total idiot and they still dig it, same with guys. I've seen women and girls do stuff they'd never have thought of or were interested in guys they usually consider rather bland, just because the first meeting sparked their interest in looks, and a few words of conversation.

So it's very easy (and I guess scientifically more or less hinted at): A few seconds make the difference between friend or f*ck. :)

17. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Even people that have been friends for a rather long time. Go on a date be awkward as hell and try to be something one ain't even tho both know each other rather well already :D

18. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    I'd like to try that some day :) Can think of a couple I'd like to have as GFs.
    Have you had the chance recently? :)

19. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Yup done that. It was a catastrophe in terms of a date :p Still really good friends, and had a laugh afterwards. Mostly messed up that since she still has issues starting a relationship with anyone.

20. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Thanks, we've been together 10 years this July so, so far so good!

There have definitely been downs too and we've almost split up a couple of times but stuck to it nonetheless.

Sooo.... during those seconds the trick is to try and seem as stupid as possible?

Sold! :D