1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"old" users :D

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by EvilM, Feb 9, 2013.

1. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    ^^a 386 DX....a rich person eh. lol

DocStrangelove likes this.
  2. jaggerwild

jaggerwild Master Guru

GPU:
    Many
    WOW, saw my 6800 ULTRA in there the Ref looks so much nicer then my EVGA'S. Was my first build, AMD FX CPU, and 2 6800 ULTRAS with 4 RAPTORS HAAAA Good times! I been here sinse then around 2004 or 2006,. I'll check my profile and adjust it........
    Correction NOV 2005, I was Very close! I joined here and TECHPOWER UP and MVK anyone remember that site(I guess its long gone)they had all the GPU bioses.

3. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX1080 G1Gaming
    Present from my father for getting good marks in school. I REALLY wanted to play WingCommander when it came out, but they said it would never be released on my Amiga500, so ... it was a PC or nothing.

4. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    ^^^Very nice....only good marks i got in school regularly were the red welts left by the school belt given by some really messed up teachers, i say teachers but more open prison trustees. Lol

jaggerwild and airbud7 like this.

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    May 24, 2003

has it really been the long, I feel old

Guru3d is still the main hardware forums I go to or really only one

6. jaggerwild

jaggerwild Master Guru

GPU:
    Many
    I was the same BUT, I was put in certain classes for being "left handed". Funny thing is I taught myself algebra, after learning how computers work. How ever i did have consistent 90s in photography in high school.