Official - XBOX360 vs PS3 vs Wii vs PC talk goes here

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by zhackore, Jan 14, 2007.

1. roguesn1per

roguesn1per Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX580
    Dude you cant Say that.....

People Have different Tastes.....
    Me i found that There are A whole lot better games on 360 than on pc at the moment......

You might like Suckblivion or what not.....But you cant say that Pc is Always Better for everyone when its clearly not...

2. Gromuhl'Djun

Gromuhl'Djun Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080ti
    Cake > Pie :devil:

3. OATKK

OATKK Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 460 1 GB
    I've all of them so I'm so happy for all of them.Each one have do they job very well.:grin:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  4. Woodmasterfox

Woodmasterfox Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 9200
    When it comes to consoles, I'm a huge Xbox fanboy, and always have been. In fact I flat out refuse to buy SONY products. With that said, I am really envious of Gran Turismo HD for the PS3. It looks great, and I've always loved the GT series. Oh well, I can always play GTR2 :).

5. aircool

aircool Don Aircooleone Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core
    i understand its ure choice and opinion but this fact tho, i didnt say you must get a pc i sed that the pc will lead with the tech

and i dp hate oblivian , check the screeny thread

6. zhackore

zhackore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 570
    Forza 2 in Feb bro we'll get our love soon.

7. Thug

Thug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Me too.....

8. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    hell.... i have a pretty kickass gaming rig, and still enjoy my Wii. there are even some classic games i enjoy playing.

9. weston

weston Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 275
    Wow you must have no life...and in no way is that depressing!

10. Marri

Marri Ancient Guru

GPU:
    OATKK : I cant find a Nintendo Wii in the picture......I'm guessing your living in Japan......

11. Keitosha

Keitosha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega56 8GB \ GT1030
    I like good games and i don't care for which platform it is. (PC, X360, Wii, DS, PS3 or whatever.)

12. egorn5

egorn5 Banned

GPU:
    EVGA 7950GX2 "Superclocked"550/1400
    yep love my gaming rig (great for BF2, HL2, Quake, Total War Oblivion etc) but also love my 360 (GOW, GRAW, FNR3,SSDA and of course Forza 2, Halo 3 , GTA and bioshock!!! whoooohooo!!)

13. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    Marri: he probably didn't want his Wii to be too close to all the heat those two put out. could probably heat the room that they're in with not help at all. lol.

14. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    I'm an all around type of gamer, when I get an HDTV, I'll get xbox live, and hook the 360 up to it. I plan on getting both a wii and a ps3. And I think all of them have their goods and bads.

Xbox360
    Good- Because of the undefined 512 ram, more could be put to the gpu for more uncompressed textures. Better quality, and the 360 is more of a multimedia system than a game system. Which is fine to me.

Bad-A lot of people have head dead 360s, the red ring of light. I haven't yet personally.

PS3
    good- You have the traditional games like the FF series, and free online play. As well as the ps3 controllers have their own internal batteries that you can charge while playing a game.

Bad- this is a personal one, but I don't like blu ray. Turn off for me. And price of the console itself, not really the games when the 360 games are $60 too.

Wii
    Good- This provides a lot of fun with the wiimote, and this can be seen as true next gen to some people.(But not all. Personal opinion on that one) Being able to download older games like mario world for the snes. And the miis are funny.XD And Super smash bros brawl being online.

Bad-It's only a little stronger than the original xbox, so it won't be able to produce graphics like the 360 or ps3(developers might find ways to get such quality on the wii) I think the wii mote is just a little to small... The wii mote will also have the possibility of making 3rd party development kind of hard, and iffy. A very very small thing that doesn't bother me much, but no real hd resolution.

PC
    Good- Tons of hardware for it, can do other things than games.

Bad-If you want a computer that will run games at great quality, it's not exactly cheap. And there is no real guarantee that the games will run right on your machine.

15. Valuga

Valuga Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD/ATi Radon HD4870
    SECONDED!! vbetts is 100% correct!!!

16. YurAnus

YurAnus Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobile Radeon HD 5730
    i just got a wii yesterday and playing wii sprots on my 57in dlp is awsome. Once you get used to the way the wiimote works you can to some pretty neat stuff with it. It doesn't have the best graphics but that is why I have a pc hooked up to my tv to game @ 1080p. It is wierd but fun to play golf and all the other games it comes with. Zelda is cool also but that game is more for my wife I am a fps person. I am going to rent far cry next week.

17. vbetts

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    The farcry game sucks horribly.... Trust me, I haven't heard one good thing about it, or even found anything good about it when I tried it.

18. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    PC's, because it's what's good for ya, good for almost everything :p

I don't see anyone doing business apps on their Wiis.

Consoles, as mentioned probably many times before are good for 3 things:
    First-Person RPGs
    Racing Games
    Fighters

19. Powerman

Powerman Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce 8800gts 320mb
    Im Just gonna say that

a decent PC will always beat any other console, eg the 360 & PS3

20. vbetts

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    I honestly can say I like my 360 and it's games better than most games on PC.