[OFFICIAL] Windows 10 - 19H1 - RTM

Discussion in 'Operating Systems' started by Extraordinary, Mar 28, 2019.

1. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    Every each one update, once or twice per month, you should do/run all dism repair commands plus the sfc scannow without forgetting wsreset, to keep your system sustainable and viable.

My OS is up and smooth, no single error updating, for 10 months, it could be longer that way, if I didn't participate at idiotic rings which break anti-cheat updates constantly. Stop being lazy.

2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Not sure what I have "removed" other than disabling cortana... I've since tried a few different things and got frustrated and just installed windows from scratch again, third time for 2020, I wonder how long this install will last before it screws up again:x

Got this KB4528760 update to install manually finally.

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    its probably cortana :p

warlord likes this.
  4. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    LOL. I feel like an idiot alien that I just hide things like I've hidden cortana, instead of disabling/removing them to meddle with OS default state.............................................................................

5. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD S. 5700XT Pulse
    Disabling Cortana is probably fine via policy (Turning it into Windows Search instead.) removing it though well as a system app that's riskier.

Though Edge seems to be the only one that got updated (eModel.dll in there at least.) with this cumulative so perhaps it's unrelated. There are issues with the update itself though possibly more for 20H1 and breaking WIM and some of the install processes as I understood discussion on MyDigitalLife about that. :)

EDIT:

https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...uild-19041-1-pc-slow-vb_release.80763/page-18

KissSh0t likes this.
  6. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    It couldn't have been, I re-enabled it and still had install error.

7. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Windows 10 is off to a good start in 2020. not.