1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[OFFICIAL] Windows 10 - 19H1 - RTM

Discussion in 'Operating Systems' started by Extraordinary, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Passus

Passus Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 3GB
    Thats beautiful mate

Rich_Guy likes this.
  2. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio

Passus likes this.
  3. vf

vf Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon™
    That is what internal testing is for. Not the public guinea pigs.

4. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 390/GTX1070M

5. Passus

Passus Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 3GB
    Cheers Buddy

6. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
  7. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB ❤ 144hz
    Looks like it's safe to jump on the 1903 bandwagon knowing that the DPC issue has been fixed.

Update (1): no problems during the update, but my start menu didn't want to open (a restart may be required)... (bug)
    Update (2): i've enabled "show recently used files", but nothing shows up (windows settings overriding the folder settings)... (bug)
    Update (3): not able to open my audio settings (right click on your audio symbol on your taskbar -> audio settings -> sound control panel)... (workaround)
    Update (4): the start menu only shows square tiles by default (windows settings again overriding my folder settings)... (bug)
    Update (5): DDU came to my rescue, many thanks to the developers (AMD drivers being a pain in the ass)... (bug)
    Update (6): night lighting stops working after changing the slider (another restart may be required)... (bug)
    Update (7): it's already enabled, but night lighting stops working when unlocking my pc (have to cycle through the button)... (bug)
    Update (8): all of my old backup files and folders are for some reason sorted by "group" by default (right click in your folders and sort your files by "none")... (bug)
    Update (9): i want to postpone upgrades for 365 days, but now it's mandatory after 35 days (linux might be the answer for me)... (workaround)

A lot of new shenanigans, but I was able to work through most of them.

Windows 10 Pro (x64) 1903-18362.295

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019 at 3:04 PM
  8. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    relativity speaking? it also safe to matador so long as you know what you doing, till you get tramped by it even if this a bad analogy o_O