Official Mass Effect 2 Thread

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stukov, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    thanx man...

2. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    Did it work?

3. mitzi76

mitzi76 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Isnt there 2 packages for the ish quest? (one on Ilium and one on Omega?). Sorry for minor spolier but it's one small quest :)

Btw is there a squad control for them to stay put/follow. Annoying sometimes when they go walkabout and u need them to stay behind cover. On harder dif this becomes more important...

4. Vector

Vector Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770 FTW 4gb w/bkplate
    What is the JUMP key for?

5. Anubis

Anubis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 4GB
    just add the [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] tags (without spaces)..

And yes there are two.. one on Illium and one on the Citadel.. Ish is @ Omega station

6. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Frack I'm so pissed that my 4890 went up in smoke.. I won't be able to play this for weeks now :( I should be on my second playthrough already! BAH!

7. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    thanx for reply i meant :D..i didnt try yet :D

8. Deprenor

Deprenor Member Guru

GPU:
    GIGABYTE GTX 970 G1
    about Tali :eyebrows:

Tali's face revealed!
    [​IMG]

9. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    Deproner..

Ahahah good ;)

but really do we see Tali's face?

10. mitzi76

mitzi76 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    haha tali's face. I tried to get her in the sack and she was almost seduced but then said no! Damm. Maybe you need 100 percent Paragon or it's not possible.

Btw got to level 31 atm with my 2nd run through as an Infiltrator, how did you guys do? (just wondering if have missed some xp someplace).

11. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    i dont know my level lol..hmm...i still didnt enter shat omega 4 or what ever enemy lives in...

12. Zen0

Zen0 Master Guru

GPU:
    GPU
    Just finished the game and I gotta say (not really a spoiler though, but just an opinion on the overall game):

I'm kinda dissapointed. The game itself is amazing, but I was surprised by the lack of story. Having just recently played and completed ME1 for the first time I absolutely loved it for it's detailed and deep story and the effects your decisions made.

In Mass Effect 2 I spent around 35 hours just putting my team together and doing all they loyalty missions and other side missions. At this point there was barely any main story missions. So I though sweet, now I can finally get to the meat of the game. So I started the main mission which was available all along but held off starting it till I completed other stuff. And then that was it...the final mission and I finished the game several hours later!
    WTF!, I was so pissed off :( Need MORE!

Still enjoyed and loved every moment of the game though, but I just wish there was more to it. The story felt very basic and simple.

HAHA!! LMAO! :D Sux they don't actually show her face. Gotta love how excited Shephard looks lol

13. Roger_D25

Roger_D25 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX980Ti
    Even though I've owned the game since it was released I didn't actually start playing it until yesterday (long story short I picked up a 2nd VelociRaptor and reformatted to setup a RAID Array). In any case I'm back up and running and spent about 3hrs playing ME2 last night and must say I'm very impressed! For me its the complete package, great level design, great graphics, excellent game-play, very decent storyline, and of course the conversation mechanism which unlike many other games actually matters to the story! Its been a while since I've really enjoyed a new PC game and looked forward to playing it as much as possible!

14. Scerate

Scerate Maha Guru

GPU:
    2080@2.1/1070N@2.0
    Here is a second example it happens much more with SSAA 4x :3eyes: wtf is Anti-aliasing have to do with it but yeah im happy now that after Windows reinstall SSAA even works @ 60fps not only crappy 10 Frames.

15. vipk

vipk Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 4890 1 Gb
    Finally finished this awsome awsome game. I will have to play it again though since there seem to be so many endings and options.

I have to agree that the end was just a bit dissapointing but overall the game was great. It's been some time since I enjoyed a game this much.

16. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Finished my first playthrough yesterday, with my ME1 imported psycho maniac Renegade Shepard... the game is insane, very well made. Took me a little over 46 hours but I did't mine all planets and still had like 2-3 sidemissions left. Anyway, starting off my second playthorugh with yet another imported Paragon Jesus like Shepard from ME1, this should be interesting. :nerd:

17. sirrith

sirrith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5850 1GB
    How do you guys manage to spend so much time on the game? I finished it and clocked in about 30 hours, with every system and every planet explored... I enjoyed every minute of it though :)

looking forward to ME3!

18. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    i finished game at last..what a ride..but the end was short and not satisfying but well..still awesome.

i want to ask something...

iam paragon most of the time, but i gave that enemy base at the end to cerburus or what ever...and everyone complains about it..wtf man..it was really mistake?

19. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    I've been playing this game on the 360 and PC. I'm at the same point in both versions with about two or three main missions to choose from and all the side quests done with all but one of the character slots free and at the point before locating the IFF (hardly a spoiler since you have to play the game to what that is!). I've clocked up 33 and 28 hours respectively, mainly because I've been probing all the star systems for minerals and optional side quests so I can upgrade all my squad as fully as possible. Commander Shepard is at level 21/22.

I utterly adore this game and am in no rush to complete it and understand that the IFF mission is the point of no return so I'm making sure I do everything I can before starting it. :D

20. Duke Nil

Duke Nil Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    Actually it isn't, there's still a bit more before the point of no return ;)