Official Hard Reset Thread.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by HonoredShadow, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    That's definitely a matter of opinion.
    The majority of people like it. It improves on the balance of the fights. Specially since so many of the enemies are faster then you. It gives you the ability to actually dodge their attacks.

If they fix the glitch that causes it to not use stamina, that would be good. If the dash uses stamina, you can only use it a couple times.

2. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Or that, yes. Stamina would be alright, it would balance few things. I mean atm you dash all over the place avoiding any attacks. Like i said, besides many fights (that ware difficult) now are easy it also broke boss fights (picture above).

3. Havel

Havel Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX2070
    Mine is 1.1.3.

[​IMG]

4. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD S. 5700XT Pulse
    Yep another patch was released a short while ago, unsure what this patch changes but a developer mentioned that they are working on improving the added resolution scale setting so it works outside of full-screen display modes but this was a 300 MB update adjusting several other game files too so it can't be just that one change.

5. adabiviak

adabiviak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 980Ti
    I'm just picking up this second patch now. I'm surprised they don't say more about this? Any improvement to a game is generally welcomed and good press.