Official 2007 Crysis Club!!!!100% Solid Gaming:) Part 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WildStyle, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    I couldn't agree more. And we should all give a huge GO F**K YOURSELF to ID software. They've gone entirely console and I WILL NEVER EVER spend a penny on one of their games again.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2007
  2. Dieheart

Dieheart Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 8800GT 512MB
    Word.

The way things are lookings. PC gaming will be dead in like 5 years.

3. blue5

blue5 Banned

GPU:
    evga 9800GTX (685/1115)
    not necessarily. Multi platforming helps to increase the revenue base for games companies and gives them flexibility. Whats killing pc gaming is copy protection and activation hassles.

4. eRa`

eRa` Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GeForce GTX 570
    That was already said five years ago and will be said in five years again. I just hope all the whiners will leave someday.

5. Xendance

Xendance Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    I rarely buy EA games. I despise the company.

But Korean MMORPG games tend to have helluva lot of grinding. They're all the same if you ask me.

6. Bani

Bani Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX GeForce 8800 GTX
    I think I am 99% sure I am not going to buy it, and just leave it with that as you obvious did not see the humor in it. And I don`t blame you, none seemed to catch it actually, which means it was a bad joke. I just could not help myself when you got it wrong.

7. meatfestival92

meatfestival92 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce 9800 GTX @ 815/2078/1180
    The benchmark was added back in to Lost Planet with a patch.

8. Dojomann

Dojomann Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 275 896MB
    New vid on GT, PT1::

CLICKY

9. Bravo

Bravo Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 9600GT 512MB
    7 days ladies, 7 days...

10. Dojomann

Dojomann Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 275 896MB
    thanks for the update ma'am. ;) lol

11. Bravo

Bravo Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 9600GT 512MB
    you're welcome princess :p

12. IMSD

IMSD Banned

GPU:
    XFX 7600GT XXX
    Oh God that nano suit needs to go, its too far fetched. :(

13. MAD5

MAD5 Guest

GPU:
    SLI Titan EVGA / ASUS
    Thanks man! I put to download now that patch on torrent, but it will take time. Not so many users now.

14. D_worth

D_worth Maha Guru

GPU:
    nvidia
    There a new video of crysis at gametrailers.com its an interview.. They talk about how crysis is future proof and it supports dx10.1 with just a patch it will look even better when the new hardware comes out to support it.

15. StormVR6

StormVR6 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780Ti / GTX 650Ti PPU

And are you going to splash out on a new GPU just to find out exactly what DX10.1 does? 'Cause I'm not, DX10.1 will add hardly anything noticeable for the gamer.

16. mikeva901

mikeva901 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7970 1125/1575
    i just hope they have optimized the demo not like the beta lol

17. BamBoozleD

BamBoozleD Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 670 FTW LE Sli
    I hope so too, I just want to be able to play with atleast high settings @ 1440x900 in dx10. I dont know if you guys remember watching the interview when someone from the development team said that you will be able to play crysis @ med/high settings if you are able to play farcry now @ maximum settings. Hearing that awhile back got my hopes up. A few more days left for demo. Time to install vista...

18. Pigchild

Pigchild Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080 Super
    A lot of people are saying Crysis will suck because EA is involved.

Regardless I think this game will rock.

I just don't see how it could suck. ok, the Nano suit is a little stupid, but it could turn out to be a really fun part of the game.

19. blue5

blue5 Banned

GPU:
    evga 9800GTX (685/1115)
    I think the nanosuit idea is slick and doesn't come with a tacky "oh you are the most leet soldier of your class" line you get in every other game. It shows a bit of interesting design and quite frankly it looks very well done.

20. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    i think the nano suit will make it too easy, i'm sure it'll be ok for fighting aliens and kinda helps the plausability of how a human is breathing on an alien spaceship type deal like in halo but overall i think its a bit much. i would prefer a "splinter cell" or "metal gear" type theme to it, the whole Alien thing is just way, way overdone to death.

With the alien theme in stories is too unrealistic cause if aliens could get here to take over the world, they could simply slingshot a huge astroid at our planet and destroy us all without ever getting near us.
    not shoot us with a freeze gun cause we got the A-Bomb!

what i see here is exactly what i saw at the Oblivion forum before its release....anyone recall?
    everyone hyped themselves up for it, all the excitement of how you can sit down and read a book or walk through miles of forests, how each brick was created peice by peice, the day/night cycle, the use of prallax normal maps and all the other dx9c buzzwords, the radiant A.I. thing.......wasnt really all that now was it? good game for sure but most of the little things like hunting deer got boring fast didnt it.
    then after release there were litereally hundreds of dissapointed threads, the view distance sucked, NPC's did stupd stuff like stare at walls, the huge forests got old quick..etc

its the same deal here, everyone reads the features, sees the graphics and thinks wow but forgets how quickly it can come to a thud.
    for most it'll likely be like farcry, played through a couple of times,discussed for a couple of months then be in the bargain bin for $20 at walmart.
    i hope its not the case, i hope i can play it through over n over and still say wow but the cycle of games over my last 2.5 gaming decades has bittered me.