NWA Powerrr!!!!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by SweenJM, Nov 6, 2019 at 2:01 AM.

1. SweenJM

SweenJM Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 590 nitro
    So who is watching NWA power? Better than wwe, aew, impact, aaa, etc? I think so. Studio wrestling is back, and it doesn't suck. They have a solid roster (james storm, nick aldis, eli drake), and aren't hotshotting themselves into obvlivion (looking at you, aew). So much less goofy than all the rest. All that, plus Jim Cornette at the announce table, and a Dokken song for the intro. Check it out.
    [​IMG]

SerotoNiN likes this.
  2. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I used to like watching...back when it was Dutch Savage, Jimmy Snooka, Rowdy Roddy Piper...back in the '70's. For me personally I can't see the attraction it had when I was much younger.

3. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    It's easily the best wrestling available. WWE is a disaster. AEW is too full of themsevles. TNA is just boring. This, however, is classic and exciting. It has an old school feel but doesn't push the nostalgia too far where it becomes annoying or detracting. Better roster than TNA OR AEW imo. I'm loving it. My buddies and I were just talking about how this has become the most entertaining wrestling show we watch.

SweenJM likes this.
  4. SweenJM

SweenJM Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 590 nitro
    Amen brother

SerotoNiN likes this.