1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NVM it's fixed now...

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by dchalf10, Nov 13, 2011.

1. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    EDIT:

Ok just after typing this message for some reason D3D opened 10 minutes after I had executed it... no idea why but it's working now

I have the program which I execute, it's running the the processes tab but it doesn't show.

I have the icon set to always show in the system tray and the icon also will not show. I ran it as administrator...still it will not show. I also tried running it in compatibility mode...still won't show.

I installed win7 a few days ago and copied the D3D folder from by backup drive from when it was on vista. In case the program created a registry entry or config file when first ran ( on vista ) I re-downloaded it to see if it would work when started fresh on the new OS, but it still didn't fix it.

It's clearly active but I can't see the window to even change the settings.

Can I change the on/off from a config file for the settings etc?

This program is the only way to get Farcry 2 to work with vsync on and triple buffering...all other methods fail for some reason.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011