NVIDIA threatens NGOHQ over ForceWare Distribution

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by scoutingwraith, Jul 8, 2007.

1. davaid

davaid Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce GTX 280.
    WOW, you are one hell of a digger, are you some kinda of web detective or something!

Nice effort there, this is what I call a big time scandal (if its true)

2. REGENERATI0N

REGENERATI0N Master Guru

GPU:
    N/A
    Well, Mr. Holmes. Before you’re posting ridiculous accusations and calling people liars, make sure you’re posting the correct information:

* You ran WHOIS on RIPE (Réseaux IP Européens) Which is European IP Networks and they are ‘running’ the internet, and you should see it by the net range: 212.0.0.0 - 212.255.255.255. This is the correct WHOIS link.

* I fail to see any relation to ‘The Pirate Bay’ to the current situation. Yes, maybe the first paragraph is a bit similar but that’s standard defense line that being used by non-US residents. There is no relation to popularity. You’re not making any sense.

* The NGO Nvidia Optimized Driver is the most popular ‘Nvidia modified driver’. This is unquestionable. Self-protection has nothing to do with popularity.

* Just for your general information, Amsterdam’s Copyright laws are even softer then the Israeli Copyright laws, so next time you make something up, at least do wisely.

3. heads_up

heads_up Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5770 1GB
    Agreed, hence why I still have an ATi.

Its like the "Public Service Announcement" of "The Marshal Mathers LP" from Eminem... "Upon purchasing this album you have just kissed his ass"

lol.

4. Deadman93723

Deadman93723 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 260 OC2 MaxCore
    lol...QFT...lol

5. ntfx

ntfx Guest

you was willing to kiss it for that nforce board though lol.

6. heads_up

heads_up Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5770 1GB
    Yes I was, but its made by DFi using a bit of Nvidia technology, I always kiss DFi ass as its a sweet ass to kiss!

7. darknight909

darknight909 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 2080
    here is what NGO does now, right off their front page

8. carlo247

carlo247 Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 9800GTX+ SLI
    I have to say... that was the biggest corporal "company" diss ever lol.
    Nvidia i got your back tho lol.

9. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    Yeah, but for the most part it seems to hold true in this case. I mean, on the topic of the beta's you guys were talking about earlier, weren't the betas released as modded drivers more stable than the Nvidia base betas...?

10. Xendance

Xendance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    Hahah, finally some action. I myself was pissed at nVidia for not releasing new drivers for my GPU in a six month period. Then finally some half-assed drivers were released with no release notes whatsoever.