NVIDIA Starts Teasing GeForce RTX 30 “Ampere” Series With Social media Viral

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 10, 2020.

1. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    There is no statement from Nvidia re DLSS 3.0. The only person referring to it is MLID who throws in OTTP speculation and opinions in his videos.

2. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    Yeah but I think its pretty clear that DLSS-type tech is the future. The reconstruction is only going to get better as the models improve, the hardware gets faster, etc. AMD definitely needs an answer to it.

Maddness and alanm like this.
  3. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Makes sense.

4. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    That Answer will come they pushed out Project Baikal they gonna push out a Answer to DLSS 3.0 and if they don't do it themselves certainly lot of DEVs will do it and especially SONY/Microsoft will present something maybe in collaboration with AMD we gonna see.

And never forget they can optimize it on the entire Hardware Level from the lowest point we see with Ryzen and they do it allready on the PCIE 4.0 side of things which allready troubles Nvidia Hardware on Ryzen.

Nvdia/ARM acquisition try doesn't come from knowwhere, it was extremely predictable in the Situation they are now competing vs a entire high efficiency platform that is growing.

And not being totally crushed down between AMD/INTEL and fading away slowly.

Their current fight tough is our all benefit currently as when you not targeting to high you will get great value per frame for your money on the coming launch no matter if you go Nvidia or AMD :)

It is somehow crazy some days ago we thought AMD where almost dead and now both of their competitors are struggling with their survival and they pushing both under pressure equally ;)

It feels a bit like a Revenge Counter Attack, you both couldn't kill us our real Innovations now earn your price, payback time big time where it both hurts you learn your lesson play fair :D

Man do i have even higher Respect for AMD since they survived this from both sides, with these low resources given in that timeframe.

All the Shady Nvidia/Intel tactics over the Past at their weakest "Fusion" point and they are still here.
    This alone want's me to move to RDNA 2 seeing what survives there and why after the glorious R360 times :D

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020

5. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Let them tease i'm in no rush, unless this 2070S doesn't work when it arrives tomorrow then i'll just get 3080 in Sept.
    Instead of perhaps waiting till 3070 to see what that brings.