Nvidia Quadro/Tesla Beta 319.92

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by stasio, Apr 12, 2013.

1. DoctorO

DoctorO Member Guru

GPU:
    Gainward GTX Titan
    Surround resolutions in BF3 on win7 can be unplayable at times. CPU load is distributed very unevenly among your cores, leading to things like 40 fps and <70% GPU load. Win8 has no such issues.

2. CoMa666

CoMa666 Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7970 Dual-x Boost
    Someone know how to reduce the stuttering in Bioshock Infinite?

3. VenoMaizeR

VenoMaizeR Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix RX480OC 8gb
    I also had stuttering in bioshock infinite but after removing and installing several driver versions the problem went away...i dunno what i did to resolve the issue : / sorry... must be some kind of bug....

4. dark_surge

dark_surge Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 1080
    Try setting the Post Processing from Alternative to Normal if you don't already have it set at that. That should help considerably until they get around to fixing it. It's been a while since I've played the game though so I don't really know if that issue has already been patched.

5. rewt

rewt Maha Guru

GPU:
    Yes
  6. Rafale54

Rafale54 New Member

GPU:
    Geforce GTX560Ti
    Good morning if i understand the Post we can change a Geforce graphic card in Quadro only with the inf driver ???

PS Yes i'm a newbie ;)

7. rewt

rewt Maha Guru

GPU:
    Yes
    No, it just means you can install Quadro drivers on a GeForce card by modifying the .inf, because NVIDIA drivers are unified (same driver for all cards).

Good morning to you as well, and welcome to guru3d :)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  8. Rafale54

Rafale54 New Member

GPU:
    Geforce GTX560Ti
    ok thanks a lot !!!
    I made a lot of NLE and a little bit game with my Geforce 560Ti any problem if I install Quadro Drivers for Game ??? In september i would like to buy a Screen in 10bit color but the geforce could only output in 8 bit (driver limitation) with the quadro driver I assumed any limitation... ????

9. rewt

rewt Maha Guru

GPU:
    Yes
    Generally not, as Quadro and GeForce graphics drivers are sometimes exactly the same, especially when matching version numbers.

People looking for Quadro-only features ordinarily need to physically unlock their GeForce card into Quadro with hardware/BIOS modifications. Modding the Quadro driver to work on GeForce is not enough.

10. Rafale54

Rafale54 New Member

GPU:
    Geforce GTX560Ti
    It's most clear for me now ;) thanks
    for my futur use i need a "Quadro" ... damage

11. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Or install linux and have native 10bit support on any dx10+ geforce gpu ;]

12. CSF90

CSF90 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabye GTX 980Ti OC
    Fair enough, I didn't know that but it makes sense actually.

I have a background in IT support and the term 'workaround' is hated. I meant it tongue-in-cheek anyway - obviously any support at all is appreciated. :)

13. dakotablues

dakotablues Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 5803gb
    surefire way is self-mod; take an nvdisp file from a driver that worked, copy and paste the set a and set b, if any lines into the new drivers nvdisp or nvapi file, also c&p the driver id strings at the bottom to the new driver nvapi/nvdisp file save , then install, win 8 users, make sure to reboot an disable driver enforcement.

14. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Installing a Quadro driver on a Geforce card will not unlock Quadro features.

15. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Still investigating but in all but one case of this, the reports showed the cards running in PCI-E 1.1 speeds. This is likely affecting the Physx performance and thus limiting the FPS of this game.

16. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    No fix yet as it is a difficult bug for us to reproduce.

17. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Galax 3080 SC
    That is interesting, as far i read on gearbox forum it is more a problem on Kepler than Fermi(560ti-590). Is it true? Also, if that the case, what causing it to work on PCI Express 1.1, the game force it or driver?

18. rewt

rewt Maha Guru

GPU:
    Yes
    GPU-Z had a feature to force the card into PCI-E 2.0+, since power management of the card/driver affected the readings.

19. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Could be in the wrong slot, too many devices installed, BIOS may need to be updated. We are investigating this further. In our previous attempt, we were using a PCI-E 3.0 system and performance appeared to be on par with expected results. I'll provide further info once there is an update.

20. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Galax 3080 SC
    I tried what u said changing slot but meh nothing changed.