Nvidia Quadro Driver 265.90 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by stasio, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Jasonnov118

Jasonnov118 Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX460 1GB Hawk Talon
    You running SLI? Try on one GPU and let me know if you got some extra time. Mine dips below 25 fps quite a bit. Flashlight on or off. With the 260, I was getting a steady 50-60 FPS. You running the quadro drivers as well? Get BOSD with those and am running Tesla right now. Also, in some games (including L4D2), it will hang for a bit, sometimes 10 seconds, and then resume.

2. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Not at the moment, second card was ordered but hasn't been delivered yet, just updated by stats early.

Will go check L4D2 the now, and yeah, im running the Quadro's the now, not had any BSOD's so far with them in my gaming, or movie partition.

3. W@w@Y

W@w@Y Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I want to try this, but when I install I get the file is missing prompt (I already did the overwrite of the nv_disp.inf file in the display driver folder..Anything I did wrong?

step 1 = extract the driver package from nvidia
    step 2 = overwrite .inf file on display driver folder
    step 3 = run setup

but it gives me "install cannot contine, required files missing" error

4. The Sleeper

The Sleeper Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI FE
    Remember to save as ( and not only save ) ;0)

5. Redemption80

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Just spent some time with L4D2, no issues at all maxed at 1920x1080, and that was running the CPU at stock 3.0ghz, and the GPU at "stock" 800mhz.

The GPU usage was a little sporadic, 60-99%, but framerates never dropped below 70fps, and were up at 190fps alot of the time.

6. W@w@Y

W@w@Y Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    tried that, still says required files are missing :(

7. KingpinZero

KingpinZero Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor GTX1080
    The only thing i can think of is that youre using the wrong inf, like x86 inf over x64 drivers or vice-versa.

Grab all you need from laptopvideo2go, delete everything you downloaded and try again.

8. Redemption80

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Just tried these on my new copy of BFBC2, and getting 98-99% GPU usage, so much so that after 45mins i saw temps of 70c, something i rarely see on this card, this was in SP though.

waway625, have you tried using the INF file from one of your own extracted drivers, rather than a modified one, some may not recommend it, but its what i do, and have no issues.

9. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  10. kens30

kens30 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1070 oc
    TheHunter is it possible please make an inf for the gtx480 for me with the correct strings from 263.09 driver i have the international version of 265.90-Quadro win7 64bit drivers.
    I have already installed these drivers but if i remember correctly you have said that using an old inf with these new drivers is a bad idea.Thanks in advance

11. Mohammad.Taheri

Mohammad.Taheri Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1070TI Nuke
    no news about new nvidia driver yet?

12. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    If no nvidia driver on january 1st IM GONNA FOOKING HANG MY SELF ON A FOOKING TREE AND CUT MA HEAD OFF AND HAVE IT DELIVERED TO JEN SUN HUANG'S FRONT FOOKING PORCH!!! AND HAVE HIM PLAY WIT.....

13. Redemption80

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Better start making that noose then.

14. mapel110

mapel110 Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 460 Gigabyte OC
    first week of january, said ManuelG in the nvidia-Forum. But he said much the last month. Just wait.

15. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    here you go

16. kens30

kens30 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1070 oc
    Thanks TheHunter

17. slick3

slick3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    Any1 of you guyz expecting another "twist" on NVIDIA's part ???

18. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5700 XT Thic II
    Your Inf actually makes the drivers work for me, i set my my oc clocks as my 2d and 3d clocks and it stop doing that driver crash error, yet when i did it with the other inf prior to yours. they did it all the time.

Thx now i can actual use these drivers now =D

19. Jasonnov118

Jasonnov118 Member

GPU:

Nice. Thats still with quadro right? I'm assuming with vsync off? What about on? Thanks for giving it a whirl as l4d2 is where I spend the majority of my time at the moment. Once I get everything working at its best I will give crysis games and starcraft some significant time.

20. Jasonnov118

Jasonnov118 Member

GPU:
    "This week on Fermi..are drivers coming? Once they do, how will they work with core 2 CPUS? Stay tuned!"

GTX 460: "I still love core 2 processors, but i5/i7 is so hot I just want to spread my heatpipes and let it shove its front side bus in my SLI"

Core 2: "But you said you loved me! Your promised we'd be together forever!"

GTX 460: "I know, I know...but, you're architecture goes limp in the middle of intense gaming. I have needs..."

Enter New Geforce drivers based on 465.99 quadros

Dun Dun Dunnnnnn

New Drivers: "Here you go core 2 CPUS, a little blue pill to run with the "stiff" competition."

And they all lived happily ever after. Or did they? Stay tuned until next weeks episode, "Sink or Float".

lol, sorry. Long day at work...