1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nvidia quadro 369.26 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by maur0, Sep 6, 2016.

1. maur0

maur0 Master Guru

GPU:
    point of view gtx 570 1gb
  2. Han2K

Han2K Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080 GX
    Branch plz?

3. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Driver info, and its WDDM 2.1 too..

[​IMG]

EDIT:

Did a quick Firestrike Extreme test and I got ~125points more by gpu score vs 372.70, at least its positive "boost" :nerd:

EDIT2: nvm, I reinstalled 372.70 because KF2 was even more buggy by physx fluids.. Also re-ran 3dmark firestrike extreme and now 372.70 is only 60points lower. I'll just stick with 372.70 until something "better" comes along.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016

5. Minotaur

Minotaur Active Member

GPU:
    Gainward 1080 GLH
    Anyone tested these crunching? SETI/Einstein etc. The .09 drivers from the Win 10 Anniversary drivers are bugged and so is .70
    Getting that black screen issue every time after a while, using the nVidia card to crunch (see Einstein forums).

:nerd:

6. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Yes I have also got the black screen on many of the NVidia drivers when gaming. You will be happy to know that a hour or so in I got a funny yellow cream color screen that locked me up, no black one with this driver. I have yet to find a driver as a solid fall back driver and still search for a decent windows 10 (now on anniversary) driver from NVidia. You would think after a year there would be one but no such luck at my end.

Backing off OC that was rock solid in 8 and still no go. Kind of makes you see red.

TJ we are all hoping for something better

Regards

7. maur0

maur0 Master Guru

GPU:
    point of view gtx 570 1gb
    test this
    http://download.windowsupdate.com/c..._fb84ea9088fbecb062947c47ba639dadea2f81d0.cab

8. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    And that is?

Yeah so far its getting downhill again.. Such a mixed bag, meh.. Fix some stuff, break another or break more then it was before..
    Usually its minor quirks, but still.

I saw AMD driver use to have a ton of unfixed issues, but lately the list is getting smaller and smaller.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  9. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Thought exactly the same thing, try this little boy, :) based on the installer it is 369.26 ........... no miracle driver.

Regards

10. densou

densou Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 ITX 3GB
    aehm, with this set, CUIVD went working great again (obviously: on win7/8.1) since a long while :infinity:

if all users in-here only cares about gaming, well, nice for 'em :nerd: :banana: I won't :)

11. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680 Gtx Twin Frozr
    Funny I cant remember a time where you and I disagreed on what driver to pick.