1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.12.0213

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Spets, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Spets

Spets Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti XC Ultra
    http://downloads.guru3d.com/nVIDIA-PhysX-System-Software-9.12.0213-download-2862.html

•Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
    •Changes & fixed issues in this release
    ◦Updated SDKs for Batman Arkham City, Alice 2 and other 2.8.4 applications.
    ◦Fixed a bug that caused Alice 2 to crash.
    •Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series, 200-series, 300-series, 400-series, 500-series, and 600-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
    Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
    •Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads here.
    •Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce for SDK versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 (requires graphics driver v196.21 or later).
    •Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel. (Requires graphics driver v196.21 or later).
    •AGEIA PhysX processors users should use and install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04. Note – AGEIA PPU acceleration support for 2.8.1 SDK or earlier, and Windows Vista and Windows XP only.

Newer than the driver 295.73

2. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    Thanks for this, Spets.

I've been so obsessed with getting home to try my new PS Vita that I nearly missed both this and the *gasp, I don't believe it* certified 295.73 drivers.

3. Xtreme512

Xtreme512 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1060 6GB
    Thanks much !!!

4. Soundcreepy

Soundcreepy Member Guru

GPU:
    PNY 780 Enthusiast 3gb
    lets see if rock of ages likes this one....

UPDATE: Yay :cheers: and as a bonus, Alice 2 still works, and so does Cursed Crusade :cheers::cheers: *gets a little woozy*

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012

5. intellimoo

intellimoo Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 760 SC
    Once again, nvidia boggles the mind. I mean, they release a new display driver and a separate new physx at the same time, yet include a slightly older one with the new display driver??? LOL

6. Spets

Spets Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti XC Ultra
    WHQL process takes a while, chances are they gave that driver to Microsoft a little after their previous beta then improved the PSS a little bit more.

7. SoCalDJ

SoCalDJ Member

GPU:
    EVGA 770GTX 2GB Dual
    Batman:AC Results

So with these and the new PhysX drivers out, I figured I'd do a little testing of my own in Batman: Arkham City (Seems to be the only game I've got issues with at the moment...) :3eyes:

I saw better pretty much the same average FPS over all of the driver combinations, with a slight decrease in the new WHQL ones. I did see a higher min FPS with the last beta drivers...overall not much difference here. :cheers:

[​IMG]

8. intellimoo

intellimoo Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 760 SC
    Just wondering then, does WHQL cover the installer package too? They could have simply replaced the Physx folder in it, right? I just find it funny how nvidia always seems to add a bit of confusion or whatever whenever they release something. But as long as it works well!

9. Apparo

Apparo New Member

GPU:
    GTX 580 Twin frozr II OC
    i got +20 fps in batman ac with the physix version in 295.73 drivers
    before i got 40-45 fps, now 60 fps locked by vsync
    gtx 580

10. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    oh man, im locked at 30 fps with i72600k + gtx 580 - sli i get filckering

11. iFRAC7UR3

iFRAC7UR3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GeForce GTX 680 2Gb
    why isnt this update listed on the nvidia site ?

12. AMD@OPA

AMD@OPA Member

GPU:
    MSI 560GTX TF II OC