Nvidia Overdrive Apocalypse Edition (67.66b3)

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by savage-xp, Feb 10, 2005.

1. VDaishi

VDaishi Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7800GT x2
    its extremely anoying and i also included a link to ur download. i consider this to be extremely rude when i was the first to host savages drivers and volunteered to do it :\

2. asiandiscovery

asiandiscovery Member

GPU:
    GeForce 5900
    i reinstalled the drivers after using driver pro cleaner. and the textures in cs are still messed up. basically, all the floors and walls are fuzzy from far and medium range distances.

3. savage-xp

savage-xp Master Guru

GPU:
    Ati X1600pro
    Folks, talk just about the drivers. Thks

4. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Let me decide what I do at my board and you at yours got it ? Let me also remind you of my last PM send to you two weeks ago with a very specific warning about your constant site plugs.

I really do not care wether you find something rude or not. You are on my playground, everyone needs to follow a certain set of rules, so do you. You are advertising your site constantly and that's not what these forums are for.

Want me to send a gang of guru's over to your site and spam it a little with Guru3D.com links ? No ? I didn't think you would.

Don't push this any further then you need to bro, seriously.

If you need to take this any further then either email me or PM me because this is the last energy I'm wasting on you on this specific topic.

5. GOZ

GOZ Guest

Are these any good on a 6800?????

6. Kelldor

Kelldor New Member

These drivers are really slow for me on my ti4200. I used driver cleaner pro too. Also, for some reason they made my prior overclock unstable and i had to drop way down on my video core clock and mem clock to get them stable. I lost about 1800 pt's in 3dmark2001 se (was using 71.81).

The good news is they do fix a bug in EQ2 where all of the icons for buffs and items and compase are no longer fuzzy, but totally detailed. Please keep trying though, I look forward to checkin out the final version. Whatever you did to fix the EQ2 bug rules.

7. savage-xp

savage-xp Master Guru

GPU:
    Ati X1600pro
    Thanks a lot for you report, so the final release is in the first page.

(That mean the final relaese is avaiable).

8. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Okido, I'll update our mirrors today.

9. savage-xp

savage-xp Master Guru

GPU:
    Ati X1600pro
    Thank you godfather!:D

10. mrk

mrk Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 TwinFrozr
    sweet as! I loved the the last SXP overdrives on my ti4600 ultra especially for speed and IQ in CSS but they didnt work on chronicles of riddick so had to use 7181, now gonna try these though :D

11. saaavik

saaavik Member

GPU:
    Geforce 4 Ti 4800
    So far so good

Very good work!!! You are the only savior Savage-Xp for the G4 Ti users!!! Keep it up!!! :D :D :D :D :D

12. rlhitman

rlhitman Member

GPU:
    eVGA 7900GT(565/1800)
    screw up my graphics in cs... medium to long range is very fuzzy looking. I noticed when I turned vsync on it made it look a bit better. But I hate playing with vsync.... fix this please :)

13. TeaEtchSee

TeaEtchSee Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7950gt (Winfast a400gt RIP)
    These are good...im sticking with them for now :)