1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nvidia launches new Game Bundle with Paragon

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    The latest NVIDIA game bundle launches today. Start a fight in Epic Games’ new MOBA, Paragon with the GAME READY pack. Free for anyone that purchases a GeForce GTX 1080, 1070, 1060, 980 Ti, ...

Nvidia launches new Game Bundle with Paragon

2. Xionor

Xionor Member

GPU:
    MSI Geforce 560Ti 1GB
    Lol, it's a Free-To-Play game and the contents is just virtual items.
    Way to cheap out...

3. rl66

rl66 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    quadro K6000+Tesla M2090
    on other hand i prefer this than AAA game that you leave after finished (in few hours) on HD

i still play warframe and wargaming's game.

4. Bogeyx

Bogeyx Active Member

GPU:
    1070 GTX @ 2100Mhz
    115$ how?
    The 1000 Points are worth 10$ and i don't think the rest cost 105$

5. claydough

claydough Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 1080fe
    Not sure how points = expense
    But I beleve Master challenges are 1300 points?
    And this pack comes with 7 of these mater challenges?

I agree...
    Seems like an abstraction where the virtual payoff doesnt really get me jazzed.

To be honest...
    I wouldnt play any moba... but Epic has put a lot of amazing work into the environs and characters. Moba pace of play is really anoying when id rather explore all the pretty immersive work at a reflective pace without all the running around bangity bangity yer dead i am supposed to be enjoying. Much rather just play a single player campaign against dum bots who stayed at bay like good bots till i am good n ready to progress the experience. Not enuff attention given to how gameplay ruins the rich graphic visual experience.

Moba elements to that campaign would then just be dandy! Id pay $ fer that game.

Sort of restores my faith in humanity whenever publishers release a game as multiplayer only to fail spectacularly time after time with no real campaign narrative only to have that multi player community tire of playing under a month! Older gamers and adults in general with jobs love to game! But need a different pace of play.
    Much more enjoyable than getting pwned every time i turn around in multiplayer cod by 12 year old quick scopein nube tubers "ok! Ok! Geez louise! I get it! You can afford to play all day and i am thusly yer bitch".

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  6. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070FE
    This is pretty much the only game I have been playing lately. Not even Halo Forge has gotten my blood going like this game does.

Me and a couple buddies always meet at one of our places, bringing either PC, laptop, and we have a full team we just go and wreck with! Right now I'm loving the hell out of Grux and Sparrow, and in the process of building a deck for Murdock.

7. Vladimir43

Vladimir43 New Member

GPU:
    RX480
    AMD give you 2 new bundles:

Deluxe-Upgrade for BF1 with RX480
    Doom with 390/390X