Nvidia INF driver modding (Guide)

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyberdyne, Apr 11, 2013.

1. mike2048

mike2048 New Member

GPU:
    p2200
    Much appreciated Cyberdyne, thanks for the sanity check

Yeatin likes this.
  2. gradynelson

gradynelson New Member

GPU:
    GeForce 820M
    Hey, I see you guys have saved lots of lives here and I can't hold myself back of asking a help for myself. I've this second pc which was working just fine with cuda but then they stopped supporting Fermi GPU's and now whatever I do it's like there is a dead GPU inside the notebook. Saddest part is I was using this pc and I know its computing power could help me on extra render or cnn training works.
    Do you think this modding thing could be a solution to this situation? Like just to fool the softwares with the fake driver version but keep working with the standalone one... I don't know it's out of my scope. Thank all you guys in advance!

Current working driver version:391.35
    Needed version:425.xx
    W10 x64

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    There is no support for fermi in 425.xx

gradynelson likes this.
  4. Yeatin

Yeatin New Member

GPU:
    980 Ti 6GB
    Hello everyone.
    I need help with a modded .Inf or if someone has already done one for a GT720M for windows XP 64bit

i have modded a driver for a specific sony vaio with similar gpu for windows xp 64bit before but i cant seem to get it right this time. Can anyone help me please.

GPU Gt720M
    inf for OS windows XP x64

5. Yeatin

Yeatin New Member

GPU:
    980 Ti 6GB
    Hello cyberdyne

I needed your help. I tried the website you listed but I can’t find any drivers there that will work for me

can you create an inf for a gt720m that comes with a dell rugged 7404 please?