1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nvidia INF driver modding (Guide)

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyberdyne, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 XC Ultra
    You're asking this on a thread that teaches you how to modify the inf yourself. Did you try it?

2. x58haze

x58haze Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB
    Hello people, is it possible to modding a Geforce GTX 1060? by using a Quadro drivers?
    I remember in the old post of Nvidia INF, the user of the post, he added some pages to taught us how to properly very compatibility between Nvidia Geforce Drivers vs Quadro.

I remember i made it possible on my GTX 580, using a Quadro driver 5000? or something don't remember xD
    Now after some years, i don't know how to check the compatibility of Current Geforce gtx 1060 vs compatibility of Quadro? dunno if was the core name? i dont remember.

Thanks for your time.

3. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 390/GTX1070M
    Isn't using a Studio package essentially the same as using the Quadro driver?

4. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 XC Ultra
    Are you asking if you can modify a Quadro driver to install on your Geforce card? If so, then yes you can, you're currently looking at the thread that tells you how to do that.
    But if you are instead asking if you can transform your Geforce card into a Quadro card, the answer is no. In fact, that's the first thing I said in the OP.