1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nvidia INF driver modding (Guide)

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyberdyne, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Kennypt85

Kennypt85 New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Quadro K3000
    No need, was able to mod it and it is working fine now. Thanks.

2. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 XC Ultra
    oh ok nvm

3. dave hurlbut

dave hurlbut New Member

GPU:
    Quadro 5000, GTX690
    Quadro 5000 & GTX690: guys, can you all make a driver for me to allow these to work together? They used to work with the monitor hooked to the Quadro 5000, and the GTX690 just for rendering. The 690's even showed up in system topology in the nvidia control panel. I had to format and now i cant get this setup to function anymore. Your help is greatly appreciated. im on win 7x64.

4. Caesar

Caesar Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti Titanium
    https://www.geforce.com/drivers

Choose the drop down menu .. install (one at a time)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019

5. dave hurlbut

dave hurlbut New Member

GPU:
    Quadro 5000, GTX690
    i've tried installing one at a time, but i cant get video from the quadro. upon further research my problem may be the installation order of the cards in the slots..i just added water cooling and moved them from their original positions. ill swap back and see if that does the trick.

its odd that the quadro display works until 690's are plugged in...the 690 display works no matter if the quadro is installed or not.

6. Caesar

Caesar Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti Titanium
    You cannot use BOTH in a single "computer system"!

7. dave hurlbut

dave hurlbut New Member

GPU:
    Quadro 5000, GTX690
    as my first post said, they worked for years until this recent HD format and slot change. Quadro 5000 as display, gtx690's recognized and used for rendering...stupidly, i cannot remember if i modded them or the driver to get them to work, or if they ran like this under the same driver.

They did all show up under system topology in nvidia control panel, and also stupidly, i dont remember which driver i used.

8. Caesar

Caesar Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti Titanium
    since 2010, no way ....;)

9. Caesar

Caesar Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti Titanium
    since 2010, no way ;)

But you lose all the driver support that Quadros are used for 10bit OpenGL support and Wireframe acceleration for CAD and 3D programs. [before 2010 - what i have experienced]