nvidia gforce 5800 to quadro 600 and CPU OC q?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by Pazsion, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Pazsion

Pazsion Member

GPU:
    5500 nvidia /quadro 600 unlocked?
    Ok, I've used rivatuner to setup quadro. it's installed the quadro 600 drivers in place of my gforce card. I need to know if there are other things i need to enable to get the full effect. The thread i was lloking for seems to have disappeared. I have also enabled, nvstrap. with agp sideband addressing and agp fast write i beleive is also enabled. And i often forget where to access nvstrap. so i don't know how to check those setting at this moment.

Also,

I have a northwood pentium 4 2.8 ghz socket 478 running at 21x and the FSB 133mhz is effective at 532.mhz I'd like this to be atleast 800. And 3ghz.

Main board info.

Dell Bios v. a01
    Dell model # OWF887
    I865P chipset
    with 82801EB ICH5

Any Ideas on getting another BIOS on this thing would probably help. Alot of people told me it couldn't be done because it's a dell, and i 'll need a new board. I wanted to see what this one is capable of before i trash it. :behead:
    :smoke:

2. marcosamerio

marcosamerio Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTA NVIDIA 1060
    hi

what OS are you using?

3. Pazsion

Pazsion Member

GPU:
    5500 nvidia /quadro 600 unlocked?
    windows xp

i'm using windows XP, i've had to re-install the card.. now rivatuner isn't showing clocks or anything...