Nvidia GeForce Titan Z has 12GB Graphics memory

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Jcazz

Jcazz Master Guru

GPU:
    Tri-fire 5870
    So were was a card like this when WE NEEDED IT TO PLAY OUR GAMES MAXED....THEY ALL ACT LIKE WE GOT MONEY OVER HERE...WHY WASNT THIS **** PROVIDED IN 2007.....OR SOMTHING THAT AT LEAST HAD ANOHTER 60% CAPACITY AFTER THE FACT OF CRYSIS...WERES THE AFTER HORSPOWER...ohh soo me upgrading 3k later is the same as buying a 3 k card....that will last the same years without exchange. I get it....the longevity has gotten worse than...cause in 2 years...the memory will double or jump from 12- 24gb...unless they cheap out and go the 16GB route....either way its... 12-24-32-64-128-256-512....and then 1....again. so lets see if they can stay true to there model in the GIGABYTE-TERABYTE WORLD AS WELL

2. Spets

Spets Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti XC Ultra
  3. rl66

rl66 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 580X SE
    it's a pro product... and it's not so expensive for a pro card with double precision

if you talk about ATI... oups AMD, it has been long time that it have give up on pro market.
    Exept if you go budget config, you don't chose AMD if you need good result.
    it's not being fan, it's just that there is no choise.

4. Jcazz

Jcazz Master Guru

GPU:
    Tri-fire 5870
    Another reason i like the mainboard in design....it has a removable and decidable chip...and so does the memory....i am not locked to ****ing bull****...i can trade memory its timmings, speed...and the same with mainboard and cpu.....vidcard world is a faluire

5. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    plx don't sue them. they'll just take yur money and laugh all the way to the bank in their new Audi TegraK1

for 1/4 price you can get 2x 290 walmart edition

6. Jcazz

Jcazz Master Guru

GPU:
    Tri-fire 5870
    you sound like u work for them...because anyone in there right mind would be fighting bull**** like this...so your either in there arms...or u rather would talk **** to someone who knows more than you about this game.

Btw...take the time to look at my video and watch and see what millions should of had in 2007... you can also thank your crappy ass console market and the money it stole from this segment....

There is only one perfect platform....not 30132040340034 MILLION.

there is no replacement for displacement.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  7. rl66

rl66 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 580X SE
    it's a versatile card a gaming card with pro fonction or a pro card that you can use to play... there is add for titan in pro site too.

8. Jcazz

Jcazz Master Guru

GPU:
    Tri-fire 5870
    but for the pro rate of 3k....id rather get my dick licked by a dogg

9. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
  10. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    ITT: Jcazz throws a fit.

11. Loophole35

Loophole35 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    I think I'm going to buy stock in JIF.

12. Jcazz

Jcazz Master Guru

GPU:
    Tri-fire 5870
    isn't that a Quadro or like a FireGL style card? that isn't for gamming....the stupid titan Z is marketed towards gamming....

Wait till they pump out the next huge title..... with 4k HD and 8kHD with AA and textures going ape ****.....ur 12GB ram still wont be enough...

either way. in 1996 a Killer Instinct arcade machine went for around 5-10k...with returns in coins. and were playing how many good games.. how many titles...mabe 5 max....10 for others who just buy games....either way. the price is starting to become robbery.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  13. Matt26LFC

Matt26LFC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Oh grow up! You sound like a child in this thread!

This is not a card aimed at gaming, yes it can be used to play games but its more for the professional space! Personally if I was in an industry that a product like this could substantially increase my productivity then it makes me money doesn't it! At 3K who cares, it'll be a business expense.

14. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    Crappy name to be honest. They'd have been better off calling it the GTX Titan X2 in my opinion.

I'm sure the performance will be superb in games that support it (such as those used for reviews) but it's SLI so that means there will be a large number of multiformat games that don't, making it a bit of a waste of money unless you only play a limited number of specific games such as Battlefield 4 and Crysis 3. Some games even scale negatively or run with glitches unless the second card is disabled. This is why I ditched my GTX 680 SLI for a single GTX 780 and I've been enjoying hassle-free gaming ever since. :)

15. Kellytm3

Kellytm3 Member

GPU:
    eVGA 980
    Since you're a lawyer full of rage,and think this is a crime, why don't you go a sue them then ? Let everyone on the forums know how the trial goes, and when your states bar association proceeds with your disbarment.

Seriously, you need to relax and stop with the hate and anger.

16. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti H20
    These threads always attract butt hurt fanboys.

17. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700 XT UV 1950~
  18. SAMPLERICO

SAMPLERICO Member

GPU:
    Almost dead GTX 780 Ti
    hes joking? wtf im gonna do with that? 5K? oh cmon... we want mid-high end maxwell!!!! these people are scaling prices hard, one year ago a brand new GTX690 cost 1000$, and now with the Titan prefix around they just doubled the price, wtf is meaning of all this? theyr insane people... im going with AMD definetely...

19. GhostXL

GhostXL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX 2080 Ti
    Well.....I totally agree this is OP....both overpriced and over-powered.

No way this should be $3000, let's face it.

The really sad thing is, people will buy 2 of these.

I'm not updating again for a long time. I can guarantee that. I don't plan on going past 1440p gaming for a while.

I think you need to stop throwing assumptions as you are the child in this thread flaming people.

Yes this card IS aimed at gaming. It's aimed at 4K gaming to be precise.

SURE it can be used as a workstation card as well. But this is being marketed as a gaming card.

20. Kellytm3

Kellytm3 Member

GPU:
    eVGA 980

Actually, this " Jcazz " is the only " child " in this thread. There's no sense or need in the rage and anger him or anyone else is spewing over this article and card.
    Nvidia hasn't put a gun to anyone's head and forced them to buy it. Its ok to have and speak ones opinion on it, but the senseless rage is stupid and childish.