Nvidia GeForce test version 2 for 460/560 GPUs

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Klementh, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Klementh

Klementh Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 1060 3GB
    Yes, but with a major difference. The fix is disabled for every card except 460 and 560 in 331.93. There is a registry setting to enable it in other cards though.

I always had occasional stuttering in Generations until I disable vsync in-game and enabled it in its Inspector profile.
    I just played a full level with 331.93 driver (which is the one you should be using) and it ran perfectly smooth.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  2. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    331.93 is horrible for me, driver crash on fifa 14, ac4 and batman origins stutter continually like fps is dropping to zero then back up and down and so on

3. Anubis

Anubis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 4GB
    Ok my bad.. Looks like the reason is somewhere else and not necesarily these drivers..

4. BadDriver

BadDriver Master Guru

GPU:
    STRIX-GTX1070-8G
    You also think its the overclocked Q6600?

5. Cyber-Mav

Cyber-Mav Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte 8800gt 512mb
    314.22 is best driver for me on my 560ti,
    I don't understand how they managed to fix the problem in 314.22 but then have it come back in the newer drivers.

I suspect they don't even know the source of the issue,

6. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    the was never in any drivers prior to 314.22 ONLY AFTER

any 3xx.xx series up until 331.93 had freeze issues, this is fixed in the 331.93 drivers but causes some people problems in some games like fifa14 those problems should hopefully be fixed by the time the next WHQL comes out

7. BadDriver

BadDriver Master Guru

GPU:
    STRIX-GTX1070-8G
    The internet pages are loading much faster now into the firefox browser with the fix.

8. SumLeetNub

SumLeetNub Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 780Ti DirectCU II
    i still get page freezes with IE.
    314.22 drivers and onwards

9. SumLeetNub

SumLeetNub Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 780Ti DirectCU II
    in fact it has just done it while i was posting the above post!! lol

10. xtr3menubi

xtr3menubi Member Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 460
    Unfortunately, my mouse and keyboard doesn't work while in game on BF4. I am able of move the cursor the click does not register. Has anyone experienced this issue and know of a fix without having to update to the newer drivers (which have not been working well for me)? I am currently using 460 gtx. Thanks.

11. masterboy

masterboy Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5
    You should release this driver with full support of BF4 and than it's good to go. I tested it it was too laggy for bf4. You may consider also to check the drivers, becouse on old vga like, 400/500 series it may turn off slower the pc than it should. There were samples when it happened. With other drivers it didnt happened. (the monitor is off, but i still hear my pc is turned on and it may take 2-5min to turn off). With this driver was ok, but there were bad drivers also.