NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 and 3080 Ti Product GPU Codes Surface

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 22, 2021.

1. bjornland

bjornland New Member

GPU:
    RTX2080ti
    same here, ordered at launch, eta is constantly pushed back and is currently in June:confused:

2. Boavista

Boavista New Member

GPU:
    GeForce GT 1030
    This is very relevant news, in a market where, in my country at least a 3060 Ti is out of stock and listed for the equivalent of $1000. On the bright side, i can always find solace in the fact that i can sell my RX 590 between $500-$600 dollars right now.

3. Flavio91

Flavio91 New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
    Why is NVIDIA going for such low VRAM figures anyway? Flight Sim was released before the RTX 3000 series and already uses 9GB.

4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    no it doesn't.

5. ChisChas

ChisChas Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Strix 3080 OC
    I bought an ASUS Rog Strix 3080 OC last November for £3,400 (the case, fans, 10700K, 32GB memory, 1TB & 2TB 970 Evo +'s, Platinum ASUS 850w PSU, 360 AIO & mobo were free). Only way to 'buy' a 3080 LOL

6. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2080ti
    I had £770 saved the week before launch but opted to take advantage of all the lovely 2080tis at half price.
    Got a new one, factory boxed through an ebay re-seller. In the days before the scalpers.

Venix and wb85 like this.
  7. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    You saw the future.

DannyD likes this.
  8. wb85

wb85 Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070 oc@Super
    What a bold and wise move, i suspect all the people who sold their 2080 Ti's (severely underpriced) are still super salty about that...:D

DannyD likes this.
  9. phawkins633

phawkins633 Member

GPU:
    EVGA 2080ti
    I realize you perceive yourself as quite clever, but it actually came off as simply douchey....gamers right now are frustrated and having to deal with a smug ass-wipe such as yourself, just makes it more aggravating. Besides, your deflection and re-direction is a sign of having the intellectual agility of a small soap dish.

Venix likes this.
  10. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit 1060 6gb

dude you struct a goldmine with that one if i knew i would have done the same .... i have 1000 euros sitting waiting for new cpu and gpu .... was planning for a 3060ti ..... on christmass .... see how well that worked for me ? :p

DannyD likes this.

11. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Take it down a notch will ya?
    I wanted your aggression to be warranted, but turns out that the guys post is just a pun. WTF. And it's a simple, direct pun, nothing complex about it, so where do you get that he perceives himself as "quite clever"?
    OTOH there is no doubt that you consider yourself quite a brainer because replying to a pun as straightforward as his you managed to involve things like deflection, re-direction and intellectual agility

Frustrated with 2080 Ti ... WOW

danny69t and Solfaur like this.
  12. danny69t

danny69t Member

GPU:
    GTX 1650 Super 4GB
    Hey there... easy with the big words, i get tired reading them....
    Oh well, at least i'm not the one calling people names or the one being frustrated and butthurt because of harmless internet comments.

And one more thing (i hope this one really is douchey): I wish for you that you can go and buy yourself a RTX3080 @MSRP.

Cheers!