NVIDIA GeForce Hotfix Driver 536.09

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by valorex, Jun 2, 2023.

1. PcMrRe88

PcMrRe88 Active Member

GPU:
    1080ti
    another driver from january with severe dpc latency problems !

upload_2023-6-3_10-10-45.png

MIXXX likes this.
  2. HyperDelta

HyperDelta Guest

GPU:
    3080 TI
    Hi

What's the latest driver without the dpc latency problems ? and if you don't mind could explain how's this issue translate in games ?

3. Klemc

Klemc Master Guru

GPU:
    4070-ti ARGB - PNY
    Can it be the DCP (audio async, right ?) that gets my dual-RCA output speakers have a duplicated sound (async before) but the sound is not really recognisable since it's like a bip noise (i had to disconnect my second PC RCAs to have clear sound).

B650E-E USB audio !!

4. PcMrRe88

PcMrRe88 Active Member

GPU:
    1080ti
    The only version that is still available and doesn’t suffer from that, is 512.95 (edit: 512.96 also works)

aufkrawall2 likes this.

5. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    It doesn't.

You could install the drivers mentioned above and check it. It takes less than 5 minutes to reinstall the driver.

BoomSlang001 likes this.
  6. scaramonga

scaramonga Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 W/C
    Pretty good set for me, as my electric roller blinds now roll up @ 1500 dpc latency, which is progress. They do come down @ 1833 though, which is kinda disappointing, still, Rome wasn't built in a day.

531.61 was able to let me sleep better though:
    [​IMG]

Of course.

Windows 10, no bloat, no Defender etc. Nvidia drivers with nothing, apart from driver itself. No GBloat Experience, or any other nonsense.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
    Sajittarius and XantaX like this.
  7. XantaX

XantaX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 TI 12G
    Yes your right, but i have installed this "hotfix" driver and it is pretty the same performance and the same pro's and cons as the 535.98 further there are no new issues or what so ever :)

8. PPC

PPC Master Guru

GPU:
    7800XT
    upload_2023-6-4_10-15-45.jpeg

Greggy_D and aufkrawall2 like this.
  9. MIXXX

MIXXX Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3070ti GTX 8GB
    I like this game!!!

j/j

XantaX likes this.
  10. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    If anyone is actually suffering from DPC latency issues affecting their audio, you might want to check your SSD is okay.

I had issues with my audio popping and checked Latencymon which reported Nvidia latency spikes well before it was reported in any of these threads, I thought it was just me so didn't report it, but the culprit in the end was my 980 Pros being from a bad batch that failed super quick. After that, DPC latency is still up for Nvidia, but it makes no difference in system usability. It's the same as it was before the spikes.

11. Main_Mazafaker

Main_Mazafaker Member Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 1060 6gb
    By the way, I have a question. Should I disable HAGS in the first place before uninstalling the driver or updating it, or should I leave it alone. I have seen reports that this required deactivation and reactivation to work correctly. I always turn it off first and turn it back on after installation (with reboots). Glad to hear a competent opinion

FadeX likes this.
  12. Sylencer

Sylencer Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3090 Strix OC
    Always had HAGS turned on when installing drivers. No issues whatsoever. Restarting PC after every driver installation, though.
    Not sure about W11, since it still seems to be in “beta” status for some people (including me on my laptop).

13. loracle

loracle Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660 super
    Better leave HAGS off, for 2/3 fps more you are rising power consumption and sometimes gpu is going beyond tdp limits wich is not good if you want to keep your card for a long time :cool::)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2023
  14. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    The Division 2 still crashes after 4 years but it doesn't mean its an Nvidia problem

15. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    well imo it may be if it's not happening on AMD or Intel

Krteq likes this.

16. fry178

fry178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 2080S WB
    @TJ
    just because it happens in combo with nv hw/sw, does NOT equal that they cause it.

17. ReaperXL2

ReaperXL2 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080ti Hybrid
    Dude, without wanting to cause offence, where did you pull this 'Folk Lore' from? Seriously! Do you have a card/cards that have had their serviceable life reduced or been subject to early failure, where when examined by authorised technicians those cards were diagnosed with HAGS being cited as the causing factor?

I have used my 2080ti for some years now in conjunction with HAGS. Is my card gonna fail due to this? Should I be worried right now based on your statement regarding the use of HAGS?

Hehehe, I think not o_O

18. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    HAGS is completely fine, no issues whatsoever with it in current Win11 at least, and it is required for DLSS FG to work so any owner of 40 series should keep it on (which is default in Win11 btw).

These advice to just disable anything new is weird sometimes.

Archvile82 and Cave Waverider like this.
  19. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    HAGS still messes up multidisplay acceleration when gaming and using accelerated browsers or video players on the side display.

Breaks hogwarts legacy, fixes HZD and SARTS
    causes stutters elsewhere.

20. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Well nvidia blames bungie for smoke, water reflections, glass flicker , while it's fine on Amd, also older driver 512.95 is perfectly fine, not a single flicker everywhere. And yet it's the game fault, right..

XantaX likes this.