NVIDIA GeForce Experience to receive ReShade support

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Johannah, Oct 25, 2019.

1. garyb

garyb Member Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3070
    Then this topic shouldn't interest you :rolleyes:

2. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080ti
    I have never been a fan of Geforce Experience. But my buddies shamed me into trying it for the new Filters etc. Using the 441.12s. Installed GE. went to hit Alt-Z, up comes the overlay. Go to hilite Filters, and it errors saying I need a supported game. I have 2. Modern Warfare and RDR2. Try to hit Alt-F3? It again errors saying I need a supported game. Or restart the game etc. I did a fresh clean install of the 441.20 drivers and reinstalled GE. Again. Same issues. Say what you want bout Reshade, but it NEVER failed me. GE however NEVER worked for me. Aaaah well. Deleted.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  3. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700 XT
    I'll assume the game was running when you tried this?

4. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080ti
    LOL... you assume correctly.

5. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Why are so many threads filled with people wasting their own and everyone else's time by talking about stuff they have no interest in?

Not used this yet and not used reshade for years, so this is a nice little addition and likely some money exposure for the developer which is good news.

Dagda likes this.
  6. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080ti
    Ok... usually i use trimmed drivers. So I decided to install the latest nVidia 441.20 drivers with Geforce Experience. ... all at once. And say by golly, I can now use the GE Filters etc. Good thing, because after using them to clean up RDR2s visuals, I doubt I could go back to the default stock visuals look in that game. RDR2 looks waaaaaay nicer now.

7. LBJM

LBJM Member Guru

GPU:
    latest green team
    I could do without GE and its' fanboy garyb...