NVIDIA GeForce 526.86 WHQL Driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Mapson, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Hiku

Hiku Member

GPU:
    4080 @3.0/25Ghz
    And check yours Bus Interface /w GPU-Z. Press question mark and start render test. Then it shows whats yours interface when 3D is activated.
    Hiku.gif

GPU-Z top-right is also camera logo, take a pic and and post it here like a that my picture.

You have also newest motherboard (Intel) drivers installed? Win gameboost disabled, gamebar or whatever they are: disabled.

Also try older display drivers, example 522.25.

2. jmmy23

jmmy23 Master Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090 Palit
    gamebar disabled :) yes ,with enabled the same situation.

3. jmmy23

jmmy23 Master Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090 Palit
    I tried 2 times reinstalling system and formatting and it not resolve. Maybe its that 22H2 windows 11 issue? I remember that on 21H1 dont had any issues with dlss.

4. Hiku

Hiku Member

GPU:
    4080 @3.0/25Ghz
    Newest bios (F20) on your motherboard? Newest one released just a week+ ago:

2022/11/03:
    1. Checksum : DFF2
    2. Supports Intel 13th generation processor
    3. Improve CPU OC stability, DDR compatibility & PCIe Gen5 stability
    W11H2 has some problems, you can found these from google. At least HAGS can be a reason to GPU issues. Topic also Guru3D... You can also visit an GB (MB) and Palit (GPU) forums if there are some fix...

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Z690-AORUS-ELITE-DDR4-rev-10/support#support-dl-bios

5. jmmy23

jmmy23 Master Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090 Palit
    I have F7 bios. Should i update to F20? F7 is one before F20. So what you think should i update bios ?

6. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    https://kb.acronis.com/content/62731

7. jmmy23

jmmy23 Master Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090 Palit
    I have HAGS ON by default try to disable?

8. SmokingPistol

SmokingPistol Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    jmmy23 likes this.
  9. jmmy23

jmmy23 Master Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090 Palit
    Thanks. I am really greatful guys to you for trying to help me. I will try some other things and maybe i will find something on google. Then i will post later

10. Cave Waverider

Cave Waverider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4090 TUF
    The 4090 requires HAGS to be enabled for DLFG ("DLSS3") among other things. So leave it on.

Run Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode to remove all remnants of the previous drivers, GFE, etc. of the old video card and ensure to use the DDU option that prevents Windows to automatically install drivers. Then reboot and install the latest drivers with the Clean Install option, but be sure not to run any overclocking software while you install the driver as that could gimp your power limit among other things.

11. dexterav

dexterav Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF 4090 OC
    Flight SImulator crashing on loading screen with these driver for me, 526.47,526.61 even 526.67 work fine on 4090

12. Hiku

Hiku Member

GPU:
    4080 @3.0/25Ghz
    Disable HAGS and update your MB bios. Fixed on that F20 bios: Improve CPU OC stability.
    Something hax fixed on GPU code, maybe some 4090 (they are so new release) issues?

13. jmmy23

jmmy23 Master Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090 Palit
    I tried 3dmark port royal on 1440P. 115 fps average without DLSS. with DLSS 3.0 256fps . So its working on port royal.

14. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    dlss3 isn't worth the issues hags causes.

15. Cave Waverider

Cave Waverider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4090 TUF
    @jimmy23, you could check if there is a new VBIOS for your video card and update that (I know ASUS has one that improves compatibility, for example, perhaps your AIB has a new one available as well).
    Also, since the 4090 doesn't enable MSI Mode by default, you could try to use MSI Mode Utility to enable MSI mode and reboot, perhaps it could help as well in case there is an IRQ conflict or similar.

If it actually causes any issues on one's system, which it doesn't on all systems (it doesn't on our Windows 11 systems, for example). It's certainly worth a try to disable it for troubleshooting reasons and see if it helps with his instability (one could perhaps argue HAGS might help exposing an instability with the hardware), but if it doesn't cause any issues on one's configuration there is no reason not to disable it.
    That said, DLSS3/DLFG certainly can be worth it in some games (although in others it doesn't work as well) if you have a high refresh rate, high resolution display. I myself was skeptical about it before I tried it, but frame generation can indeed be a game changer in certain situations. :)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2022
    jmmy23 likes this.

16. jmmy23

jmmy23 Master Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090 Palit
    Tommorow i am getting cash from work i will buy Spider Man Remastered and test DLSS3 . :) Anyway i am very greatful to you guys,trying to help me,really thankks

17. Theo1988

Theo1988 Member

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    Sorry English is not my main language. I meant old driver leftovers

18. iNerd

iNerd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 Ti
    This driver works for me really good. I have better or smoother performance in the game i play and i have no GPU 100% load issue after leaving the game. The GPU load goes back. I did not clean install btw. I just installed this driver over 522.25 and rebooted the pc.

19. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
    Mostly a good driver but I'm getting screen flicker in Metro Exodus EE at the Volga region. Some guy uploaded this video on YouTube showing the exact problem, but he claims it was related to using DLSS.

I get that problem regardless of whether I'm using DLSS or not.

MIXXX likes this.
  20. Meathelix1

Meathelix1 Master Guru

GPU:
    10x 3090ti 24G
    haha, Nvidia drivers are just as bad as AMD now...

loracle likes this.