Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by kx11, May 27, 2020.
okay! how did you fix it?
the 6300 has a 530 which is wddm 2.6+ capable,
intel is pulling its usual bs and not putting in the effort, how do they expect to ever get taken seriously as a gpu manufacturer if they don't even support their products.
Not much the hardware can do without proper driver support. It's a shame Intel doesn't provide a WDDM 2.6+ driver for older processors. My only hope is that the driver feedback form I submitted helps Nvidia driver engineers fix the issue I mentioned with the frame rate limiter.
I also submitted a couple of other reports regarding Sharpening and Vsync. I found that the Nvidia Control Panel Sharpening doesn't work on Borderless Windowed games, only on Exclusive Full Screen, and forcing Vsync through the Nvidia Control Panel doesn't seem to work on my Nvidia Optimus laptop.
unfortunately you're not going to have much luck, there are already known issues with wddm mixing, for example the horizontal and diagonal tearing issues with mshybrid require both devices to be on atleast wddm 2.2 or later.
I rolled back to 446.14
Sorry not a help, I am going to wait for the gameready driver with HAGS later this month. 446.14 works great on 2004, just no WDDM 2.7 (and HAGS obviously)
Thanks. I tried on a different PC and I was able to reproduce it.
Same here for several months now. That is, random ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT or freeze during play due to nvidia driver crashing. No problem in any other games.
any fix for youtube account disconecting from geforce experience?
(2 step vetrefication)
after 2-3 days its says i not conected to youtubr when i try stream
your issue sounds and has no correlation to the graphical issue he is reporting at all.
Okay! that's good news! i thought i had brake something!
But the issue is only affecting Grand Theft Auto V so it's not a biggy! for me i feel that Grand theft auto v fall down hill long time ago!
so i think the problem lays at Rockstar this time! they just feeding us whit DLC and not really any bug fixes! so i have kinda give up on them! but its sad for a game whit that amount of active players!
Do you happen to have more than one YouTube channel associated with your Google account?
For users who are seeing their GPU clocks stuck after updating to driver 446.14, can you share a screenshot from the Taskmanager to give us more info? We so far have been unable to reproduce this.
1. Using driver 446.14 (this does not apply if you were seeing the same problem with earlier drivers for example from connecting too many monitors to a single GPU), when your GPU clocks are stuck at idle, press Control + Alt + Delete on your keyboard to bring up the lock screen and then select "Task Manager"
2. A Task Manager window will appear. Click on the Details tab
3. You should see several columns of details. Right-click over the names of one of the columns (for example the column "Name") and choose "Select columns"
4. A "Select columns" window will appear. Scroll down until you come to "GPU". Click on the box next to it to select it and then press the OK button.
5. A new column labeled "GPU" should now be added to the Details tab. Click on the GPU column to sort by GPU utilization.
6. Scroll up if you accidentally scrolled down so you can see the top processes that are affecting the GPU utilization. Take a screenshot of this screen (maximize the Task Manager window if you are not able to view the name of the process so that it will come out in the screenshot).
7. Post the screenshot here. Alternatively, you can write the name of the processes that are showing up if you do not wish to share a screenshot.
Thank you for your assistance.
Speaking of stuck GPU clocks, is this normal that if i set my desktop refresh rate to 165 Hz - they get stuck at 1493/5616:
and on lower refresh rate, for example 160 Hz - they goes down to 139/405:
1080 Ti with 446.14, Win10 1909
No, but I have more than one Google account. And I use only one with GfEx
I tried resting things by signing out completely and revoking Nvidia Geforce Experience rights in "Third-party apps with account access" and "Google Account sign-in prompts"
I notice that if i uncheck "hardware-acclerated GPU scheduling" in Windows10 x64 Insider "2004 Build 19640 release 200530-1731" (from June 3, 2020)
useing 450.99 drivers then my 2080ti will idle at 1350mhz, if i check it and reboot the 2080ti will idle at 300mhz
Since that option isnt in Windows10 while using 446.16 i guess my card will allways idle at 1350mhz with that driver.
I run 1080 @ Win 2004 + 446.14 + 1440p 165hz and it idles at 139 Mhz.
HwSchMode = 2 (off)
After I installed these drivers my Windows Start icon became unresponsive until after a reboot. Rolled back to previous drivers and the same happened again. Any ideas?
Install 450.99, start menu issue is not present, 450.99 is WDDM 2.7 and have full support for Windows 10 Vibranium (2004).
446.14 is not have full support for Windows 10 May 2020, because this driver is WDDM 2.6.