NVIDIA Geforce 431.36 Driver - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Rodolfo

Rodolfo Member

GPU:
    Palit 5X 970 H14G2J
    I've got a problem with my Rift S: The whole screen seems to move, back to 390.97 and everything is ok again.

2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Sigh...

3. boombastik

boombastik Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3060 msi 8gb
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  4. remicius

remicius Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 Ti
    aspect ratio scalling is not works(scalling on display and gpu) with custom ultrawidecreen resolution,it goes fullscreen and 4:3. 425.31,no problem at all they changed something with the 430 branch

5. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Might as well pop my two cents in. No major issues I've noticed so far. 'Downgraded' from the 435.27 for the latest Windows Insider. Anyhow, what triggered my two cents and might be related so some others having quirks, is that it did not refresh the game profiles with a clean install. Not a DDU cleaning, a driver custom clean install. All my game settings per profile were still applied.

6. venturi

venturi Master Guru

GPU:
    2x 4090 FE RTX
    Yes sir, I mentioned it works ONLY in the hotfix drivers;) Also if you try apply the hotfix driver behind an official 430.xx you have to manually clean-out the MS store registry.

AsiJu likes this.
  7. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    The Division 2 feels buttery smooth versus all the other drivers I tried, although same FPS. Someone confirm or deny? RTX 2070 here.

FadeX likes this.
  8. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Can you share more info? What CPU? What screen resolution and refresh rate? What OS?

9. endbase

endbase Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX4070 OC
    DDU old drivers and installed clean version of this one every thing works fine :)

10. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    I wasn't able to reproduce this on my system

11. macatak

macatak Maha Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor RX 6950
    these drivers don't fix the hairworks hitching in Metro Exodus. To reproduce run the metro exodus benchmark tool from the install folder and at the point where the deer runs across screen the benchmark will hitch. Only happens on first run of the benchmark, if multiple runs are selected the hitching won't occur on any runs following the initial run, maybe it's a game engine flaw and not a driver issue.
    regards
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/4120...idforum=1354868867728033515&include_deleted=1
    https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/metro-exodus.415113/page-99
    all the videos below exhibit the issue

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  12. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
  13. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Can you share more info please?

14. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Can you share more details please?

15. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Can you fill out the driver feedback form below so I can file a bug for this please?

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

16. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    This is probably not a driver issue, the benchmark has a resource loader that blocks on the core thread and stalls on loading the data for the first time, its already in memory for subsequent runs, but maybe Manuel can get nvidia DevRel to work with 4A to reimplement the io in a way that doesn't behave this way.

Looks to me like the "bugged" behavior is how it should be working.

17. Steve30x

Steve30x Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5700 XT
    Yes it is.

18. DJ_Casper

DJ_Casper Guest

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4070 Dual
    Well I bought the game for $13 and Season passfor $10 during Epic sale. Do you really think that you will buy for such price in Steam in a year? I'm not insulting. Just giving the fact that that we do wrong by not accepting other variants then Epic. I was against Epic too, but when I saw Control for $8 and Borderlands for $20 (pricing in Russia) then I though:"Why da hell I have to resist such price and myself!" I just don't give a damn about the game which I will complete and forget so why not to buy it as cheap? :)

19. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    All right :)

I'll stick to .97 for the time being then. It has the added benefit of not having telemetry related tasks in Task Scheduler either.

But in general it's a major PITA if you have to cherry pick driver sets based on whether they need MS Store or not.

With DCH set I understand but Standard set shouldn't need it for telemetry or anything.
    Or at least CPL functionality should be isolated from telemetry completely.

@ManuelG
    do you have any insight on this? Will Standard driver sets too require MS Store active from here on in?

20. garyb

garyb Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4070
    Fresh install of window 10 pro latest version, installing these drivers causes BSOD or system freeze. Previous drivers install fine.