Nvidia Geforce 417.22 Driver: Download and Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by skizzo, Dec 3, 2018.

1. V8VENOM

V8VENOM Active Member

GPU:
    ATI 5870 CF
    I had more issues with 417.22 after updating to Win10 1809. I'll DDU it and manually download/install 417.35 and see what happens ... lately it's been nVidia "driver of the day" ... get the feeling the world of users are the Beta testers.

2. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 Gaming 4G
    It is FF, I had the TDR in event viewer, the driver would reset real fast, just a flash on screen if you happened to be looking. Most of the resets were when the system was idling or just scroll the page.
    I disabled Hardware acceleration and been good. This restarted around 400 or late 39x can't remember.
    Have not tried to enable it back with later 41x versions.

3. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

Same here. Any one asserting as a FACT that FF has NO issues with black screens, is wrong. I've had them off and for years and still do.

4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti

Passing tests mean nothing to me, there are countless examples of RAM issues online that have passed tests only to fail in a game or application situation.

5. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    I'm asserting it as a fact.

Anyone with browser TDR issues has an instability in the computer they need to assess and root out.

6. Robbo9999

Robbo9999 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070 @2050Mhz
    Well it would be easy to test the theory, you'd just significantly dial back your RAM & CPU overclocks (even if XMP) and see if you have the same issues.

7. bOse

bOse Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 960
    Ive noticed small stutters in almost every match in BattlefieldV with these drivers, rolling back to 416.94