Nvidia Geforce 416.94 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by norton, Nov 13, 2018.

1. bOse

bOse Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 960
    Hey fellas, anyone tried these with AC Origins ?

2. Mythril

Mythril Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 2080

Hi,

I'm using OpenGL. All settings to Ultra apart from motion blur. I just checked the Steam files and they came back fine. I'm going to roll back a driver or two and see if it makes any difference.

3. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 Gaming 4G
    You can go way low on settings in BF1 and BFV and it still looks good for MP, I run a mix of high, medium and low for a few to get 60 fps mostly steady.

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Try vulkan?

It is smooth now since last update

5. angelgraves13

angelgraves13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti FE
    BuildeR2 likes this.
  6. caleb59

caleb59 Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 X 8GB
    Yes, using Ultra preset game is playable just fine but in Alexandia there are still some drops.

bOse likes this.
  7. Mythril

Mythril Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 2080
  8. BuildeR2

BuildeR2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3
    This is the first driver after 399.24 that I've heard enough good things about, I figured I would try them. So far only done 3 races in Forza 7, and it was smooth 99% of the time.

fluidz likes this.
  9. hemla

hemla Member Guru

GPU:
    nvidia
    For things I do they bit slower than 399.24. Also temperatures are bit higher. But I am yet to see desktop color bug that started after 390.77 so I will stick with these for now.

10. Law-II

Law-II Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080ti Extreme
    You hit the nail on the head; updating to RS5 1809 resolved the issue. thank you
    atb
    Law-II

11. angelgraves13

angelgraves13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti FE
    I should probably email id about it lol

Mythril likes this.
  12. bOse

bOse Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 960
    Anyone experiencing weird freezes in Mozilla with these drivers ? Cursor + everything else seems to lock up for 1-2 seconds, never experienced before

13. BuildeR2

BuildeR2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3
    I am. I also noticed that after playing and HDR game and reverting to SDR once on the desktop, the color is screwed up because the color space gets limited. I now have to manually use the NVCP and change the appropriate settings, whereas with 399.24 it worked fine set to automatic.

bOse likes this.
  14. SKIBA

SKIBA Member

GPU:
    GTX 1060 / 6 GB
    " [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox. [2107201]"\

I did not notice any problems. GTX 1060. :p

15. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Not quite like that, cursor doesn't freeze but Firefox does seem a bit unresponsive from time to time. Could be something else than this driver though.

bOse likes this.

16. hemla

hemla Member Guru

GPU:
    nvidia
    Sadly unresolved.

17. bensmooth

bensmooth Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980 GTX TI 6GB
    Quake Champions is running far smoother on my end, lower fps due to past patch hiccups but latest patch and these drivers its running smooth as butter and fps is back up.

@Windows10 1809 ~ i7 6850K@4.4ghz, 24gb ddr4 adata xpg z1 3000mhz watercooled "evga evo supremacy", msi x99s gaming 9 ack, 980gtx ti @pcie 3.0 watercooled "evga G1 waterblock" and bio's modded, samsung evo m.2 500GB @ pcie gen3.

18. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Anything special in driver profile or by game exe?

I'm asking because I'm forcing negative LOD -1.0 to remove blur from TAA and now testing FS optimization off; not sure yet, but after I switched FS off it seems to be more stable. Need to play more..
    Well, so far it's the only game giving me trouble and can randomly CTD, anywhere 1-4 matches. Started after last 2-3 patches, they fixed it for nv+intel combo and it made it worse for me.. lol

I also reported to nvidia and opened a ticket, since it's been taking forever now.

19. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    I've noticed something weird and I don't know if other G-sync users have the same problem.

If I enable G-sync in Windowed and Fullscreen Mode and have an app like Spotify or Norton AV up and that particular window is open, then the mouse stutters when I'm hovering over the app window. As soon as I click the desktop, the mouse movement gets smooth again but if I click the app, the stutter returns, almost like the G-sync makes the monitor temporarily run at 60Hz (I have mine set to 95Hz atm). If I change to G-sync only Fullscreen the problem disappears. I had the same problem with the last driver but don't think I've seen it earlier than that.

cryohellinc likes this.
  20. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti - RX 590
    Updated today , great drivers for me , GTX1080Ti windows 10 1809. No problems to report.

eGGroLLiO likes this.