Nvidia Geforce 416.34 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by khanmein, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Aslinger

Aslinger Guest

GPU:
    Titan X Pascal
  2. quantum hacker

quantum hacker Guest

GPU:
    GTX 275 - 896 MB
    Mine as well. In fact, my 1080 had microstutters in Assetto Corsa with the latest 39x driver but none with 416.34.

The card gimping is total mythology. More like people's crap cards giving out. I'd like to see pics of how much dirt buildup and the like there is on these "gimped" cards.

3. HARDRESET

HARDRESET Master Guru

GPU:
    4090 ZOTAEA /1080Ti
    416.34 so far so good .

4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    MSI's have never been intended to drop DPC latency, and no it doesn't.

MSI's only reduce the ISRs.

5. Aslinger

Aslinger Guest

GPU:
    Titan X Pascal
    So this is a driver problem. I can life with this issue since the 388 drivers. Hope that nvidia will fix that.

6. sneipen

sneipen Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080
    Im stuck on 399.24. Mostly play escape from tarkov, witcher 3 and started on dark sould 3.. I have a gtx 1080, overclocked.. How does this (HotFix one) compare?
    Havent had any issues, and issues iv had is gone. So, i havent bothered updating for a while. And reading about some driver giving pascal poorer performance have put me on a hold.. So, why update from what im currently using? :p

7. windrunnerxj

windrunnerxj Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060
    I have a 16:10 display and back on AMD card I had a 1440x900 resolution (WXGA+) but it's missing on my current Nvidia card.
    I tried looking into Nvidia control panel settings and found Enable resolutions not exposed by display checkbox in Change resolution -> Customize. Enabling this checkbox does nothing and no new resolutions appear in Windows.
    Does button only works for my custom created resolutions or what? I didn't have to use CRU or anything to be able to select this resolution.
    Not that I really want this res but I'm curious what this button supposed to do.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  8. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 4090 EXT AMP
    I started to have weird issues with 416.16 in Heroes of the Storm. I had a weird freeze while using Nvidia 3D in PowerDVD 3D movie like total computer freeze just not the mouse, but it was while I turned my TV off while in 3D mode so this could effect this. after this happened I started having error while playing HOS , I mean before it happened I could play Destiny 2 like 4-5 hr on ultra without crash or anything.

This same errors are over and over, and they driver can't come back from it, before it could, I had driver recovered and the screen was back, now it continued to stay off without visible screen , just black screen while I can hear the sound behind.

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\00000327
    Variable String too Large

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

\Device\00000327
    Graphics Exception: ESR 0x518420=0x80000100 0x518434=0x18 0x518438=0x1100 0x51843c=0x100e9

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

\Device\00000327
    Graphics Exception on GPC 3: 3D-CT KIND Violation. Coordinates: (0x18, 0x0)

I reinstalled the AMD chipset overall until uninstalling every single left over and then I installed the 416.34 + I put it on MSI mode. I hope this will fix it...

9. Bahramhpc

Bahramhpc Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 1080
    I have msi gtx 1080 gaming x , after instaled new driver i had to reduce vga power and limit under 90% . It does not work on usual edition , what is happend for my vga card ? I can not render vulkan game whyyyyyyyyy ?!o_O:(

10. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    After a cold boot my display output is set to ycbcr and i can't select RGB. Wen i want to select RGB it dont work and only if i unplug my monitor it works RGB works again for 1 day. Is this a driver problem?

11. pato9

pato9 Member

GPU:
    RTX 2060 S
    in my tests .07 was more consistent.

12. pato9

pato9 Member

GPU:
    RTX 2060 S
    Anyone find how to disable the ge force experience notifications? I tryied in many versions but in every reboot its turn on automatically.
    Does it happen to anyone else?