Nvidia GeForce 382.05 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Deleted member 255716, May 4, 2017.

1. RandomDriverDev

RandomDriverDev Guest

GPU:
    1080 / 8GB and 1060 / 6GB
    ICC Bug is confirmed to be a Windows issue involding the new fullscreen optimisations / GameBar., the Microsoft team have a bug open for it and are after logs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/...screen_optimizations/?st=j2ailovt&sh=0ce9315e

nah, enjoy your telemetry, contribute to making better drivers instead of swearing at a developer and expecting fixes to come out of thin air.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  2. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    I'll continue testing, but FYI, ICC profiles are fixed on my side & even I ALT + TAB out.

P.S. FIFA 17, Dota 2 & Witcher 3.

3. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    I will try that! Thank you.

4. Have you tried to uninstall the driver with Ddu Uninstaller software in safe mode, reboot the pc and install the new driver?
    After a clean install of Windows Creators Update and the new driver the issue has been resolved for me

5. Plug2k

Plug2k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    useless driver, probably ok with games but same issue....
    went out the room came back 10 minutes later both screens where off as i have them set to idle standby after 10 minutes then moved mouse...

main monitor came on, the other monitor black screen..

so pissed off with these windows 10 multi monitor and display port hdr ect ect issues....

6. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    extract installer content and delete nvtelemetry folder

now just install drivers by setup.exe

7. Michalko

Michalko Guest

GPU:
    a good one
    Ehm..

First of all, you can disable telemetry in the NVCP.

Second, I don't know why are people so pissed off about telemetry. Telemetry is absolutely crucial for any complex software. I'm glad Nvidia finally included it.

8. intellimoo

intellimoo Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 SUPER GamX
    True, but the 32-bit service process still stays loaded in memory, have to disable that in Windows' Services. (That's why I for one was pissed off about it. lol)

9. klepp0906

klepp0906 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 2080TI
    i concur. i cant even let my monitors turn off or it blue screens my pc/crashes my pc. not even gonna bother updating.

10. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    DSR not working to me with these drivers

11. LesserHellspawn

LesserHellspawn Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080ti Eagle
    3DMark scores dropped a lot in both DX12 and 11.

12. Michalko

Michalko Guest

GPU:
    a good one
    It´s 64 bit here.

13. venturi

venturi Master Guru

GPU:
    2x 4090 FE RTX
    bit misleading from them

'[SLI][No Man’s Sky - with The Foundation Update 1.10 patch]: With SLI enabled, there is texture corruption in the game. [200257478]'

basically they disabled SLI, forced to single GPU

14. DooGie

DooGie Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 SC
    So far the Control Panel issue seems to be fixed. The only issue I've had with the last few releases.

15. AvengerUK

AvengerUK Guest

GPU:
    Titan X (Pascal) EK-WB
    The colour profiles resetting are extremely annoying :(

Keeps changing mine from Full RGB to Limited.... STAPH!!!!!!

16. yobooh

yobooh Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 970 G1
    Sure...but we have to choose to join telemetry or not.
    I hate this kind of processes

17. Michalko

Michalko Guest

GPU:
    a good one
    Telemetry is enabled by default in ALMOST EVERY complex software; iOS, Android, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Ubuntu, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Vivaldi, Safari, Origin, Steam, uPlay, MS Office, Adobe CC, Windows Defender, Kaspersky, ESET, Bitdefender....

Do you know why is it enabled by default? Because it's necessary. If you don't like it then sure, opt out of it. But please, don't complain about it. It's stupid. Just opt out of it.

I didn't see anyone complaining about telemetry being enabled by default in Firefox, Android or iOS. Nvidia or MSFT enable telemetry and everybody loses their minds. :bang: Seriously, it's time to stop.

18. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680
    In firefox ubunty and all quality software it's easy to disable. You have a choice. Also telemetry is not nessecary it's just stupid to say that. In fact the problem that every a$$hole company feels they have the right to snoop on us is because some users are so gullible and stupid and not only want to allow it, they encourage it. We don't see less bugs in software now when everyone is using telemetry.

19. brutlern

brutlern Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 X Gaming
    The NVIDIA Control Panel in the Windows desktop context menu, as well as the NVIDIA system tray icon, may be absent. [200298863/1906498]

[DirectX 11 games]: On some titles, in-game V-Sync does not work if Fast Sync is selected from the NVIDIA Control Panel. Consequently, the game frame rate is not locked to the maximum refresh rate, resulting in possible tearing. [200304603]

I actually thought it was something on my end, glad to see it was a driver bug. I was going nuts trying to figure out what was going on.

20. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Is the crash with NVDisplay.Container.exe with fast startup in the creator's update also fixed?