Nvidia GeForce 382.05 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Deleted member 255716, May 4, 2017.

1. Satin_Knight

Satin_Knight Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070 SC
    Where is the Nvidia GeForce 382.23 WHQL? (forget about it) :bang:

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  2. tensai28

tensai28 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    rtx 4080 super
    I'm on 378.78 and I have zero stutters on prey. These drivers are perfect and haven't had a reason to update them since.

3. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    These drivers are also ~10% slower in Prey than the latest 382.19 hotfix.

4. xfrgtr

xfrgtr Active Member

GPU:
    4070TI
    Change your card

5. tensai28

tensai28 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    rtx 4080 super
    But they aren't they slower in everything else? I'm already getting a constant smooth 60fps(vsync) in 4k on Prey so 10% more performance on that game doesn't really matter to me.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  6. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Nope.

7. tensai28

tensai28 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    rtx 4080 super
    Really? I'll have to give them a try then. I tried a driver or two after 378.78 and the performance was worse. One of them gave me 20fps less on ashes of the singularity.
    Edit: Just tried them out and I definitely got a performance boost on these. Thanks for the tip! My ashes of the singularity benchmark went up by 10fps(not sure if that's because of the recent update or these drivers though)and everything else seems to be pretty solid.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  8. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    So have I it arrives tomorrow :) i was thinking of using the software for lighting effects. Hopefully i can set it then uninstal and itll stick

9. Ooga

Ooga Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 Windforce
    I've been using it since december and it worked fine, but it seemed that the OC doesn't really help in some games.
    Also I had some problems with GPU voltage which remained high after games - turned off the software before re-installing Nvidia drivers and it worked.
    With the last 2 drivers BF1 started sttutering, And after turning the program off it stopped.

I installed MSI Afterburer instead and now the clock speeds are bit higher but the temps are lower :3eyes:
    I also see improvments in other games like GTA5 compared to stock Turbo-Boost.

10. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    I use windows firewall controller (WFC) Link, wipe windows firewall completely, than rebuild. WFC interface has a back up restore and easy on install. Like explorer and defender they are there and work.

Regards

11. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680
    Did anyone else get black screen with 382.05? I think my gpu might be malfunctioning.

Update: seems it was the firefox black screen issue (knock on wood). I didn't think it applied to drivers this early.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  12. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    The host file works with iptables on a linux router. Just FORWARD the right list of ip's in firewall-start. That would pretty much take windows 10 out of it.

Regards

13. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    I am getting so F****** tired of these drivers being auto installed on my system!!!!! Is there a way to defeat this?

14. Klementh

Klementh Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 1060 3GB
    Actually, it's a security measure: http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4462

Read the title and search the version number in that page.

15. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    I could have told you that , I had no end of issues with that piece or cr@* software , its garbage. I only installed it for the lighting luckily the new version lets you set the lighting and when you uninstall its sticks , it never used to. Making you install any software to get an "OC Mode" is a bad thing imo i dont know why they do it , it should run at those clocks out of the box