Nvidia Geforce 372.54 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Aug 16, 2016.

1. ttnuagmada

ttnuagmada Member Guru

GPU:
    1080 Ti SLI @2101
    double post

2. jonaand

jonaand Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080
    hello
    after close and open again battlefield hardline i got this error
    thanks

[​IMG]

3. LongWayRunner

LongWayRunner Banned

GPU:
    EVGA
    ^^You must google the problem before posting it here.

BFH-->Installer-->DirectX-->redist-->DXsetup

4. jonaand

jonaand Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080
    i have directx updated
    the game run but only first time

after i have to restart windows for play again

5. FaneHimura

FaneHimura New Member

GPU:
    4 gb
    jonaad is OC error from driver you must restart your pc for drivers to work !
    I got artifacts with my 1080 all over with this new driver like many people so i have to go back to 368.95 to work !

6. Sasco

Sasco Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 970
    Yeah I am seeing quite a large incrase to about 50C idle, on a 970 strix

7. squalles

squalles Master Guru

GPU:
    Galax GTX 1080 EXOC OC
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  8. chuchicoupe

chuchicoupe Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080ti GX3
    Yes, 3ºC - 5ºC

9. Kaltern

Kaltern Member

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1080 Jetstream
    I cannot install this driver for some reason.

Previously had 368.81, updating to these cause a driver cannot start error in Device Manager. Tried DDU to no avail.

I can reinstall 368.81 no problem, but no matter what I try, 372.54 just fails.

Any idea??

10. akbaar

akbaar Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 2080 STRIX
    Yo Tj, Welcome to the world of survarium!
    you gona love the game as i did, been playing since 3 years ago, unfortunately the new driver does brake the game ...

in lobby and in match,,, but if you would like to fix it temporarily use the NEW RENDERER for low configuration PC or laptop.

11. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080
    Try to install the driver directly via device manager. If there is error, ell me the message and the error code number.

Also, if you still have it, send me the DDU logs just in case I see something obvious.
    Email : wagnard28@gmail.com

12. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680 Gtx Twin Frozr
    I fix the idle clock issue by running kboost twice.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  13. imanub

imanub Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1080 Ti Strix OC
    And if it were from the Brand?

I'm not so sure, but I should not have an increase in temperature, too. But, other people, from what I could tell, they had some degree more and they preferred forgive 369.09.

14. imanub

imanub Member

GPU:
    50C idle? It seems strange. Did you see if the card is free of dust?

15. khanmein

khanmein Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    @imanub first of all, my temp consider average below 40°c during idle like surfing, movies, etc. actual temp hovering around (34~38°c) with ambient temp around 32~34°c so far this driver performed the best & my GPU fan noise also quieter. FYI, i often clean my rig fans expect PSU fan (under warranty)

my H440 setup (my temp consider worst case scenario setup casing);

3 x 120 mm NZXT FN V2 intake with filter
    3 x 120 mm NZXT FN V2 top exhaust
    1 x 140 mm NZXT FN V2 rear exhaust

my PSU 1 x 120 mm intake with filter & intel stock cooler E97378-001 changed one time thermal paste with Arctic MX-4 & my graphic card come with rare brand & still using the stock thermal paste (without changing anything)

apparently, the NZXT FN V2 is dirt cheap rifle bearing

whole rig is at my living room under Panasonic Ceiling Fan Bayu 5 model (F-M15E6) set 1/f YURAGI on + level 5 speed fan

imagine i haven't turn on my Mitsubishi 4.0 HP Ceiling Cassette Split air-cond & the temp might be even lower. i guess your country is way cooler than mine.

my ceiling fan & air-cond is more than 5 years old.

my rig temp on for more than 8 hours per day with ceiling fan only no air-cond

http://imgur.com/a/6xVF7

16. imanub

imanub Member

GPU:
    Thanks for the clarification. I also NZXT H440 and I love it, especially for the three fans in front of him. My CPU, during the game, thanks to Corsair H115i, never exceeds 50C.

My GPU, instead, during the game, nearly 62C, after at least one hour and thirty minutes (not the air conditioner in the room and the ambient temperature is 30 / 32C). So I can say that I can not complain temperature.

I asked that question to have a wider idea, because I noticed that people who had no temperature problems with the previous edition of drivers, with these (372) had a few degrees more. That's all.

17. khanmein

khanmein Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    demanding games i can hit max below 80°c after many hours of game-play but usually few hours is below 71°c

my setup is consider #poorpeople so just enjoy your gaming since your rig is pretty new.

18. DiceAir

DiceAir Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax 980 ti HOF
    I noticed my gpu temps has also increased a bit with this driver by about 1-2C. I cleaned out my pc and even with my air540 I can hit 75-80C max. What determine temps is not only gpu usage but gpu board power usage. I can do heaven and my temps is lower than some recent games and even bf4 in some places can make my card go over 100% power and then 80C and higher temps. I've had in the past where I can do heaven, valley and fire strike for and hour or so and it's stable but play a demanding game like bf4, Rise of the tomb raider and so on and it will be unstable.

Also vulkan seems to work as it should in doom now. Not that I play the game but I like to see how good it runs for me and Gsync also works in vulkan now. I must say vulkan is awesome. I think vulkan is much better than dx12.

19. densou

densou Member Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 1070 Ti Mini
    thanks for linking the post straight or :pant: would have needed more spare time to scroll doom9's board :)

read below

that's it, a matter of smoothness and speed rather than unpercetible quality. I can tell (w7/8.1) CUVID (LAV)+MadVR on MPC-HC, it's still smooth [despite it's 1 yr that nVidia began to slow gpu decoding - at least on MY card ] however I'd recommend DXVA2 except if you opt for PotPlayer+MadVR: thumbs up for its integrated CUDA :)

20. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Started getting random frame drops in GTA 5 with these, will try to tweak it out.If not then I'll fall back to 369.09.Finally back to HD gaming. :)