Nvidia GeForce 364.96 Hotfix Driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Ital, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Steve30x

Steve30x Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5700 XT
    I'm getting screen tearing in most games with this driver and previous driver no mtter what FPS I get and even with VSync enabled

2. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    GB 2060S,Gsync,3DV2
    Maybe silly but have you tested V sync to force OFF first,save, force ON,save ?
    If this will work then change back to application controlled.

If you have G sync monitor,disable it first, then enable it again..

3. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    nvidia drivers ****ing suck balls

4. Steve30x

Steve30x Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5700 XT
    Yes I tried all that and my BenQXL2411Z doesn't have G-Sync
    . Its only with the last two drivers I have this problem.

5. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 2080 Super
    Of course fan and VRM cooling is important too, but I have seen several cases where the paste on the GPU screamed for a replacement.
    Not to mention 2 new cards that had so much paste added from factory that it created the opposite effect.
    As for peak limit, that is when you OC and either overheat or run into lack of voltage, you got a major point when it comes to overvolting; some cards lack proper VRM cooling.

6. I have to try 365.10 drivers, but I am on 364.96 drivers currently. I am wondering if DSR works with OpenGL because I tried to play Doom 3: BFG Edition, but I get rapid screen flickering if I use any resolution higher than my native monitor resolution in this game. I searched online and people were saying it might be related to a OpenGL driver, but they specify it as an AMD issue ( I am using the nvidia card in the description). Anyone know of a fix so I can use DSR with this game (Doom 3: BFG Edition) without strobe screen flickering?

Edit: 365.10 driver fixed the problem with Doom 3: BFG strobe screen flickering.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016