1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nVidia GeForce 352.86 WHQL driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by FDisk, May 18, 2015.

1. angelgraves13

angelgraves13 Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti FE
    Nope. These were just bad drivers. The new 980 Ti 353 drivers work great with no issue. I think it had to do with some changes they made to the control panel. It said "base program" or something under Global. That's not there in the new set and it works.

2. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    2x970,Gsync,3DVsn2
    Weird stuff but hey new drivers work so good man.

3. writer21

writer21 Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA SC ACX 780 sli 3gb
    So what are your thoughts on windowed g-sync? Still seems a ton smoother in fullscreen and I can't seem to get the vsync cap to work. If I unlock fps it still goes over 144.

4. Repelsteel

Repelsteel New Member

GPU:
    2x MSI GTX980 Gaming 4G
    I just noticed the same thing with these drivers and my 680 Lightning SLI set. Dying Light is very choppy now. With 347.25 Dying Light ran at an average of over 50fps @ surround and now it averages @ only 32fps? I also noticed it only utilizes 55% of the cards, but goes to around 98% in the background or if I disable full screen ingame, but no increase in fps then. Gonna try 353.06 now.

Edit: 353.06 fixed it. Full utilization of SLI and 50 fps minimum in DL, same settings.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015