nVidia GeForce 352.86 WHQL driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by FDisk, May 18, 2015.

1. BananaRepublik

BananaRepublik Member Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 2080ti
    Here you go:

[​IMG]

I tried these bits with driver version 350.12, but the SLI scaling is way off and it runs like crap.

352.86 is crashing for me as well. Randomly, it seems. Guess we just have to wait for a hotfix.

EDIT: Sorry for the huge image.

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  2. EarlZ

EarlZ Guest

Importing the profile does not work, using the latest drivers gives me the same performance as 350.12 but I see both GPU's @ 90%+

3. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    I did that too (however before installing 352.86), I installed the game and then removed the galaxy.dll. Message appears,I close it and games starts as you say (with no problems @ fullscreen too). Also updated game and played it only for few hours straight,stable with no issues. (I use same overclock as before,core only,never mem..yet).
    Chrome updated? I will check after work,maybe that's the reason for the single "driver crash and recover" I had.

4. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    nvidia driver moving forward like old days AMD driver.

5. Monchis

Monchis Guest

GPU:
    GTX 950
    Let´s hope we can get a fix for the witcher´s stuttering:

6. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4090
    I've rolled back to the 350.12 drivers for now, black screen of doom is quite annoying, hopefully some sort of hotfix driver will be released.

7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Re: did some more testing

I installed older 350.05, upgraded to 352.86 (update, no clean install) and now it wanted to show all 4 options for a split second, but then it glitched and shows only desktop color depth: 32bit, like before after Output color depth: 8bpc-12bpc disappeared..

And HDMI in general uses mostly 59hz, just tested DeusEX Human Revolution - missing link DLC and it limits to 59Hz, at DVI-D its 60Hz.

Same with youtube videos, it shows 1080p 59fps option instead of 60fps.

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  8. mcdermots1

mcdermots1 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X Pascal
    3 instances of 'driver stopped responding' in the last 24hrs on the desktop, including 2 complete clean installs.
    Back to 350.12....gladly.

9. DeathAngel74

DeathAngel74 Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti FTW3 Hbrd
    So no hotfix driver wth?

10. crisrodrigues

crisrodrigues Guest

GPU:
    3x GTX 980 SLI
    I'm testing with default vram clock settings now, seems more stable, but only time will tell. I guess something is going on with these drivers and vram overclock

11. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Guest

GPU:
    5700XT
    that sttutering is caused by borderless windowed, for me it gets fixed on fullscreen mode

in order to make FS mode work, I had to change desktop refresh rate to 60hz (had it on 72), game works well on 72, but desktop had to be 60

12. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Gaming X
    Black screen issue

13. holystarlight

holystarlight Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4090
    I got 4 different systems running this driver, and randomly getting driver stopped responding on each system when just browsing, 3 systems running on a GTX 980, and one with Titan X, very annoying

They need a hotfix asap seems this issue is pretty wide spread.

14. catch22atplay

catch22atplay Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 970G1 Gaming-4GD
    Something is wrong with the power states. My core got stuck on 539mhz for gaming and benchmarks. Changing clock rates via msi afterburner did not do anything. Tried max performance and adaptive settings. Only a reboot resolved the issue. Now my desktop is stuck at 1177mhz core using adaptive globally and only aero is running. Typically drops to 135mhz core for desktop. Very odd.

15. pbvider

pbvider Guest

GPU:
    GTX
    The stuttering is caused by a bug in the drivers,the game also stutter in FS mode.

16. RedruM-X

RedruM-X Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
    Testing anything with MK X is daft.
    It contains a memory leak which still isn't fixed, and even when it is fixed, HVS completely ****ed up the programming of that game. Maybe in a couple of months the game can run somewhat normally, but it'll never be a title to test anything with, HVS made sure of that.

Just saying.

17. looniam

looniam Guest

GPU:
    RTX3060 bcuz
    would anyone believe me if i said got TW3 playing well with the 348.07 quardo driver and profile imported?
    [​IMG]
    no HW w/SSAO and mix of ultra/high.

18. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090
    i'm using now tweakforce 350.12 modded drivers, no crashes with chrome good performance on all games including TW3, good drivers, if anyone wanting to roll back you shouls use those

19. dsr07mm

dsr07mm Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX980Ti G1 6GB
    Exactly that. I did testing and on other games I really dont see bigger difference then 5fps. I went with older drivers and tested all new AAA titles since June last year and pretty much same results. But thats for another topic :3eyes:

20. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Drivers have been ok not quite as stable as the 348.07-quadro, couple of mem checkerboards during video streaming numerous streams at once (not locked but restart required), but mem clocks my bad and player is not what we would call gr8 (chrome). Not one black screen and gaming has been OK.

For reference

[​IMG]

Regards