NVIDIA GeForce 344.11 WHQL Driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by kens30, Sep 19, 2014.

1. evgenim

evgenim Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060 OC
    blue_kid, this driver is best for me since 335.23.

2. RdJokr

RdJokr Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 750 Ti TF / 2GB
    Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is coming in 3 weeks, so I guess they're gonna have to get a driver ready soon... No way are they skipping out on a AAA title like COD.

3. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070
    there is a lot of games out this month and people having issue with the drivers.

where is nvidia with their game ready drivers?

seems like amd is doing more talking about the games then nvidia is..

4. RdJokr

RdJokr Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 750 Ti TF / 2GB
    Borderlands The Pre-Sequel runs pretty well with this driver. All settings maxed out, PhysX on High, and not a single frame drop so far. I love it. Much better optimization than Borderlands 2.

5. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    It is for all 400/500/600/700 GeForce series GPUs.

6. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Looks like we weren't able to reproduce the bug I filed so it was closed. Reopened the bug.

7. RdJokr

RdJokr Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 750 Ti TF / 2GB
    @ManuelG will there be a new driver to add support for COD Advanced Warfare, Assassin's Creed Unity and Far Cry 4 in the next 2 weeks?

8. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    We are working on an updated driver which we hope to get out to consumers soon.

9. Johnny5srv

Johnny5srv Master Guru

GPU:
    nvidia SLI gtx670 2GB
    Good, because there are many like myself who are still waiting for a Ryse SLI profile. The game will remain unplayed until that happens. It would be appreciated if the team could push out a hotfix for it asap. I don't know why people care about games weeks off when already released titles aren't supported properly.

And I should add that Crytek themselves stated that they were working on perfect scaling for multi gpu configurations and we already know that the cryengine scales wonderfully, so I don't understand why this taking as long as it is. can you at least verify that one is coming?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  10. bjoswald

bjoswald Member Guru

GPU:
    Intel UHD 630
    If I enable MFAA from Inspector, should I disable in-game AA?

11. RdJokr

RdJokr Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 750 Ti TF / 2GB
  12. kurtextrem

kurtextrem Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
    Not sure, but I understood it as follows:
    - Choose override AA / extend AA
    - Enable MFAA from Inspector
    - Enable ingame AA

13. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    Work MFAA in all games, like Alien Isolation?

14. ipredator

ipredator Master Guru

GPU:
    Quadro K5000M
    I would like to add that these drivers cause my 680M to run at full 3D clock speeds and 99% utilization on Desktop (after exiting a game). Same with the "notebook exclusives", 344.24. Also, since installing these two, after a few minutes in game the performance breaks in and is cut in half pretty much. I checked for overheating, temps are fine. Must be the drivers I guess, since it firstly plays great for about 10minutes.

Edit: Rolling back to 340.52 fixed the 3D clock problems, but the sudden performance drop to about 50% still persists... just started with the installation of 344.24.

Edit2: Jesus, seems like now with 340.52 I have the 3D clock problem @Desktop too... it was perfectly fine before. Any ideas guys?
    If I reboot its fine. Once I start a game, the 3D clocks apply, and if I exit immediately the desktop clocks apply like normal. But if I continue to play for a few minutes, there suddenly is a performance cut and even though the same clocks are displayed (Same CPU + GPU speed, normal temps) I only get about 40% FPS which causes stuttering. Even in Dota2. If I exit now after playing to this point, the clocks are stuck at full 3D clocks at Desktop. This is about as good as I can describe my problem... any idea what I can do?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  15. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    i downt understand can be mfaa work like fxaa alone ? with out msaa

16. RdJokr

RdJokr Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 750 Ti TF / 2GB
    MFAA needs MSAA to work. So the game has to have MSAA working, either in-game or forced through the control panel.

17. MaLDo

MaLDo Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080
  18. pbvider

pbvider Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    BF4: in game MSAA disable,MFAA inspector enable -->MFAA is better/faster then the in game AA solution.U don`t need MSAA to work in game,that is silly.

19. Barry J

Barry J Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX2080 TRIO Super

COD needs a triple patch before it can be called AAA title my view is based on COD ghosts which has NVidia drivers but they didn't help a badly codded/ported game. I would prefer NVidia to dedicate there time on other games

20. RdJokr

RdJokr Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 750 Ti TF / 2GB
    Wow. You're basing your view on Ghosts. That's one hell of an opinion there buddy...