NVIDIA GeForce 344.11 WHQL Driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by kens30, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Blaire

Blaire Member Guru

GPU:
    Geforce TITAN 4-Way...
    Thanks for Info, i was able to reproduce same Crashes with several OpenGL-Apps and 4-Way SLI under Windows 8.1... this Bug is already known at NV.

2. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Well not necessarily on the CPU and ram.I mean you can for good measure, just to rule them out.But I'd quicker try and set the Gpu clocks to stock and then try and do a clean install of the driver.If that does not work then maybe try reset the over clock on the ram and CPU.If all else fails then revert to an older driver.

3. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Of my motherboard? It's never given me trouble but I'll try it if disabling hardware acceleration doesn't do it.

4. YuKsS

YuKsS Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus gtx 1070 strix oc
    hi, i set my gpu clocks to default and roll back to my previus drivers and it is running nice. i will keep it for a few days to see what happend.. i really want my oc back, it helps me alot in bf4 and sc2

5. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Glad to hear it's running nice.Yes that's the best option, run it for a few days and if no problems crop up, then try and re-apply your oc. :thumbup:

6. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680 Gtx Twin Frozr
    Those of you who had problems with this driver, did you play around with threaded optimization?

7. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070
    drivers seem good.

just started battlefield 4

nvidia 780+4k resolution+intel 3770k+battlefield=awesomeness

framerate not 60fps. around 30ish

8. B.M.W

B.M.W New Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX670
    I have problem with this dirver which is , I have installed the driver and run "force pci-e gen3" for forced pci-e 3.0 support on x79 with 3930k, everything is ok so far.
    I have restart the pc after run to "force gen3 .exe" , when the desktop came , mouse cursor freezing once, every 3-4 sec. Especially when I run gpu-z or MSI After burner. There is no problem with previously WHQL driver.
    My PC system :
    Rampage IV Extreme
    4x4GB 2400mhz ram
    GTX780 Ti + GTX750 Ti (dedicated PhysX)
    512GB SSD
    1200w psu
    win7 x64 Pro SP1

I have also tried reinstall win7 and win8.1 but no any changes

9. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC

Yes, sometimes certain drivers can put more stress on main system and since it uses reserved amount for texture memory it could be just that if OC'ing cpu.. And yes TDR's can happen cause of bad system OC with newer drivers, although I didnt have any yet..
    Ram not so stable even if it comes clean by idk memtest or windows memory diagnostic tool.

Kinda like by me now, I played MKKE yesterday and bam got BSOD kernel bug trap 0x7E - bad ram OC.. Never had this before, ever.

Guess its this new bios that fked up all and I need to readjust certain ram voltages (digital IO and VCCSA), also these drivers put more stress on whole buld-in memory controller and it is what it is..

EDIT:
    yep went to my old settings, without messing with this digital IO voltage and its ok now, even in MKKE and this game is not the toughest when it comes to stress testing whole system, nvm generic IBT and a like that is nothing, doesnt tell anything.. noob'd bios :p

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  10. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    about the direct3dcreate9ex error, for me was not related to geforce experience,but to combofix use that deleted something it shoould have not. Latest drivers seems lacking of something(guess the 344 series), and serching to fix the problem i found that reverting back to 340.52 and reinstallling than my 344.16 drivers fixed the issue definetely

11. SLI-756

SLI-756 Banned

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Gauntlet runs fine, very much enjoying the effects and the game world.

12. |-c2c-|Rom

|-c2c-|Rom Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1660TI OC
    i've give them a try,and i roll back to i cafe 340.72.I wasnt having problem but i have better performance with the i cafe driver.

PS:I have seen in the new driver virtual reality pre-rendered frames i will like to know how it work exactly

Thanks a lot

Rom

13. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
  14. SLI-756

SLI-756 Banned

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Watch Dogs Bad Blood is messed up with these, at very beginning T-bone and other characters have missing textures, where their clothes are it's invisible.

edit: fixed with 344.16

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  15. Straykatt

Straykatt Maha Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1070's SLI
    Better game play in BF4 with these, finally!

16. Astug

Astug Active Member

GPU:
    2070 SUPER
    Working well on the new card. No more flashing in Valley compared to previous WHQL.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  17. PurSpyk!!

PurSpyk!! Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti X Sli
    Odd how Grid Autosport and Tomb Raider 2013, still crash with a slight over clock of my gpus. These are the only 2 games that will always crash. Other far more demanding games, play fine.

18. MrH

MrH Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Armour
    I've been getting screen freeze and even the occasional client crash in Diablo III with these drivers, either that or the latest patch which hit around the same time. It seems I'm not alone judging by the official forum.

19. Spets

Spets Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti XC Ultra
    D3 is really sensitive with my oc's with the latest drivers, I had to reduce it by 50hz to get it stable.

20. RdJokr

RdJokr Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 750 Ti TF / 2GB
    I know we just got this awesome driver and all, but Final Fantasy XIII comes out in two weeks. Is there going to be a driver next week to support it or something?