Nvidia GeForce 335.23 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Mar 10, 2014.

1. alphaproxima

alphaproxima Active Member

GPU:
    ATI 5850 @1040/1200
    Many ppl seem to have that problem, theyre reporting it at the nvidia forums. Some guy states its nvidia inspector. Im having the same problem as well and im using the inspector. Are you?

https://esports.geforce.com/forums/...5-23-whql-driver-feedback-thread-3-10-14-/47/

The post on the bottom of the page is supposedly the solution. Im also back to 332.21

2. Ries

Ries New Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX Titan 6GB
    Hello all,

I've been searching for 3 weeks now and im getting a bit crazy and tired.. So this forum might be my last hope ;)
    It's about Diablo 3:
    1: I experience some weird stutter/slowdown in fights or when just walking around, but the fps never drops when it happens and overall the game runs great with ingame vsync enabled capped at 60fps (when i set the monitor refreshrate also to 60), but the issue is annoying! When i disable the ingame vsync, i get allot of screentear and the fps raises 200+ and in caves almost 400, so this is not an option. I like to play with vsync to keep my gpu calm.

So i was thinking, i enable my original refreshrate (120hz) in windows and maybe this will let me play flawless with ingame vsync disabled... I must say it runs smoother, less screentear but not flawless. So is there a setting or what can i do to run the game perfect on a 120hz monitor without getting screentear at all?
    I really tried everything now, sliders to 120 etc. but it still isnt 100% .

For now i keep playing with ingame vsync since the control panel vsync doesnt seem to work in D3, and accept the stutter sometime.
    Hope you guys can help me, give tips about settings or a recommended driver.

3. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Some options.
    1.Try Adaptive V-Sync, but you has said it don't works
    2.Try V-sync with FPS limited to 118-119 FPS, you might not like this
    3.FPS limit to 120-125FPS, and use Windowed Full Screen or windowed

So yup, I recommend you try limit the FPS to 120-125FPS, then using Windowed Full Screen or windowed.:)

4. Ries

Ries New Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX Titan 6GB
    Hello BenYeeHua,

thanks for the reply!

Today i tested some things again, i also now used the program driver remover.. it removed old traces of my drivers too. It al seems to run much better now with a fresh install of 335.23.
    When putting the sliders to 119 without vsync (nvidias vsync still doesnt work) it all runs good with maybe 95% tearing... not much.
    But i decided to use the ingame vsync to run it at 60 capped, its perfect (dont see a difference with 120 to be honest) and will probably will be better with the coming patches and new drivers.

I'm happy the way it is now, time to play instead of wasting time ! :)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014

5. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Good to hear about that, and has a happy gaming. :)

And yup, except some game like FPS that moving the camera with your mouse very fast, most game can't showing the difference of 60-120 FPS with a 120hz monitor.

6. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    Is AA fix broken in this release? I get this when I use SGSSAA in ME2: [​IMG]
    1pixel high line across the screen at the top of the screen, same thing on left part of the screen. Enabling/disabling AA fix does nothing. I've tested 0x200202C3 and 0x000000C1 AA flags.

7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    When isnt it broken? xD

Check what issues I get in Singularity with normal MSAA, saw the same in BulletStorm, whitish glare dots/spots, can happen on other pipes/objects at different angles..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bxcjbv_LDo&hd=1

and I saw this with older 313 or 320 drivers too.. Tested a bunch of MSAA U3E flags, nothing helps.

Now I reported to nvidia, but still sucks they have this bs going on for such a long time..

8. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti
    The lighting in Assetto Corsa with Sparse Grid Supersampling turned on via inspector needs looking into. This is with HDR enabled in game and no changes to any config files or Exposure.

Sparse Grid Supersampling (X4) ON

[​IMG]

With Sparse Grid Supersampling turned OFF it goes back to normal

[​IMG]

Also I don't even think it makes any difference eliminating the jaggies tbh. It overexposes the ground, objects and sky. Is there anything I can do to solve this or do I submit this as a bug on the GeForce forums?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  9. SLI-756

SLI-756 Banned

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    not so good for bf4 (amazing for batman though) or to put it another way, ..uber driver this week yes?
    * wait ..it's Saturday today ..so next week uber driver yes?

10. ultra5711

ultra5711 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX Titan on Agua
    Maybe they finally fixed color profiling? :eek3:

Could just be wishful thinking...
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/...t-in-full-screen-games-collaboration-thread-/

11. evo161

evo161 Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 GAMING 4G
  12. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    wrong thread..lol..

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  13. GhostXL

GhostXL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX 2080 Ti
    Best yet in BF4 here. Able to crank the scaling up to 130% at 1440p with no FPS drop or stutter on this set. That is at Ultra with 4xMSAA

Before I could barely do that at 115%.