Nvidia GeForce 335.23 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080Ti
    I use HDMI which transfers video/audio to my TV which then forwards the audio to the Receiver. The optical out jack also functions as Mic so I cannot really do like you suggested.

How does one spot the ground noise? It's been a while since I tested my onboard audio but I didn't hear anything in particular back then.

What density patch was that? 2.0? I wasn't aware of this.

I assume you mean stuttering and not FPS drops? If you mean stuttering and you use in-game Vsync plus has a nVidia card then you're out of luck until Blizzard patches the game.

2. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Good question.

You will need a very good headphone(not beats for sure), and it has much lower impedance, like for smartphone to push easier to a larger sound than other headphone.

In a quiet place, you should hear some noise that caused by current, when there are no music playing through headphone.

But ya, if you are using speakers, I sure you will not hearing it, except you are putting your ear nearby it.

To much easy to hear that sound, you just need to plug in into your smartphone or laptop, as they are more thing together.:)

3. Frankster

Frankster Member

GPU:
    GTX 970 Gaming G1 SLI
    This driver is a pile of crap for me.
    BF3/BF4 is every 3-5 minutes freezing for about 2-5 seconds, then ok until next freeze. A pita to play...

After investigating my system very carefully I come donw on the video-driver (thought it could be CfosSpeed, VMWare, Firewall, network driver, chipset).

Stepping back to 332.21 and everything is smooth again (without changing ANY other component of the system, and making the compromise that this driver creates flickeriung textures from time to time - best driver for BF3/BF4 is still 313.96).

4. Astug

Astug Active Member

GPU:
    2070 SUPER
    Patch 1.0.8

5. Pinky Floyd

Pinky Floyd Member

GPU:
    Fury Nitro
    The release notes state there is an updated SLI DX11 profile for Need For Speed Rivals. Having checked in the control panel, this is set to single GPU and that is in fact all the game is using.

If I set it to AFR2 the framerate is poor.

Does anyone have an idea what Nvidia are playing at here? Why add an SLI profile that doesnt actually use SLI?

Baffled!

6. knopper

knopper Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce GTX560
    anyone has this driver in combination with a GTX 560?

7. Lucifer

Lucifer Master Guru

GPU:
    Colorful GTX 1060
    For NFS Rivals, use this SLI Flags, works pretty good with my win 8.1 on this 335.23 driver.
    http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1040412122

8. Pinky Floyd

Pinky Floyd Member

GPU:
    Fury Nitro
    Thanks. While that does seem to enable both cards I dont get any fps benefit from using it.

9. Fred39

Fred39 New Member

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 770--2048mb
    Hi I'm new here so if I could ask if anyone knows of the best driver for the GTX 770
    as i have just fitted one I am still using Windows XP ????

Fred39

10. Lucifer

Lucifer Master Guru

GPU:
    Colorful GTX 1060
    did you use the shortcut tricks too ?
    I use this:
    -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60+ -GameTime.ForceSimRate 62+

almost constant 60fps for me, but in some area with alot of objects flying around the fps do tank to 38.

11. kolosuss

kolosuss New Member

GPU:
    msi cyclone hd 5670
    just bought the evga gtx 770 ti overclocked , downloaded 335 driver where is nvidia control center it did not download,I have shield and precision did they take control centers place? been awhile since I had a nvidia card....

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  12. Pinky Floyd

Pinky Floyd Member

GPU:
    Fury Nitro
    Yes, same experience for me. When the framerate tanks like that the game slows down along with it. Its a poorly optimised game for sure.

13. chuuey

chuuey Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 660Ti Power Edition
    For some reason when i use those command lines my textures get all garbled up in-game, it's running fine but it looks BAD, anyone else?

14. TheGuuH

TheGuuH Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 470 XFX
    This driver is so bad for my 765M... in cs go i always get 100+ FPS and after updating.. 30~60?...........

15. johnmambo

johnmambo Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX980
    This drivers are fast and rock solid on my 780.

16. Faks

Faks Active Member

GPU:
    Gainward GTX 560 Ti 2GB
    after updating to these drivers
    NFS Carbon stopped to work.... seems driver issues...

17. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    Welp, installed these drivers....now WoW hates me again. I spent hours getting SLI to work properly with WoW, updated my drivers and now WoW hates me again. Thanks NVidia!!

Sorry, forgot I was in the NVidia section....lol. To get some games to work properly, you have to play around with driver settings. For instance, to get WoW to work properly with SLI, I had to disable "Threaded Optimization" in the WoW profile. Not a big deal, but NVidia could have done that in the SLI profile.

If a game doesn't work properly, go to the NVidia Control Pane, click on "Manager 3D Settings" then click on the "Program Settings" tab and try various settings to see if they fix the issue. The "threaded optimization" setting can fix or break a game.

18. lightlord

lightlord Member

GPU:
    Asus gtx-980
    Anyone having transparent floors on Thief ?

19. F3ckB9LL

F3ckB9LL Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti OC WindForce 3
    Everything is under control with this driver, nothing worse , nothing better ^^

20. MaLDo

MaLDo Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080

My mininum framerate in rivals is 51, so I created a custom resolution 1920x1200@50hz. Then I create an autohotkey script to change my desktop resolution to 1920x1200@50hz and then launch Rivals. After game closes, restore 60 hz resolution.

Modify Rivals propierties in Origin to run at 50 fps and profile file to start game in 50 hz. This trick only will work if your desktop is at 50 hz before starting the game.

This way I can play 50fps/50hz without judder and without slowdowns. And I use 1.8 resolutionscale for downsampling and shader AA disabled.