nVIDIA GeForce 334.35 Test

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by SamLab, Dec 6, 2013.

1. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Not normal, the default setting should be showing as grey in Nvidia Inspector, this means that it don't having any setting on it.
    And I never see Nvidia set high performance as default setting.

Just restore the Global setting to default and it will be fine, except you also restore programs setting.
    I guess it is just the profile someone changed it before exporting out.:)

2. mr1hm

mr1hm Active Member

GPU:
    2070 Super XC Ultra
    ahh ok, does it matter whether i use restore defaults from the nvidia control panel or from nvidia inspector?

also, i seem to have gotten a slight FPS boost in BF4 using the 331.95v2 SLI profiles and i can't notice much of a difference between "high performance" and "quality" both seem like the image quality is the same. what do you think?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  3. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Nope, both are just delete the setting, then the driver don't find any setting, and it will using the default one, which is showing in Nvidia Control Panel.

With that small of laptop screen(1366x768), so far I can't see any difference.

And you can only see the difference like, the player is squatting on the ground, and watching the ground, which is when the Texture filtering is working. :)

4. mr1hm

mr1hm Active Member

GPU:
    2070 Super XC Ultra
    gotcha, thanks :)