Nvidia GeForce 331.93 BETA - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by RPGgamesplayer, Nov 25, 2013.

1. SLI-756

SLI-756 Banned

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    with respect, who cares about 'dice is so far up amd butt you wouldn't put anything past them' battlefield4.
    I hope NVidia don't spend half their time on this amd game, total waste.

2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    I care I play the game and its clearly a driver bug, just like with smoke if there is glass behind and disappearing foliage @ ultra if I use Transparency AA..

btw but no one really cares about your butthurt amd vs nvidia fanboyism, same old stuff is getting boring really quick.. xD

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  3. SLI-756

SLI-756 Banned

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    every p[ost of yours puts amd on pedestal, hunter whatever.
    bf4 is chit like bf3, I don't want my preferred gpu vender to waste it's time.
    your an amd troll, I don't even care.

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    No Im not, i like both companies.
    btw, you're the only troll here atm that started this bs and sometimes a really big nvidia fanatikus ;p, no offense.

Stop posting spam that doesnt belong in driver section.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013

5. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    couldn't find any cons in a nvidia driver for a long time on desktop and notebook ( 780m )

unless frame stutter in SLi 1% of the time is a con

6. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    At least one, Optimus/Muxless for Laptop get official support, except Sony laptop.

7. SLI-756

SLI-756 Banned

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    I do post here about other things not closely releated to driver issues /comments regarding performance however I understand the driver is the backbone of the gaming rig.
    I'm quadro anyways but I get the same optimizations as you guys, as for bf4, dice are trollish just beware is all.

8. Shadow_Death

Shadow_Death Active Member

GPU:
    MSI R9 290x Gaming 4G
    I'm actually curious. Was the "fix" the fact that it didn't include Geforce Experience?

9. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    It blocks the spammers.

10. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Nope, it changed the ways the hardware works, let me copy the old reply here.

Welcome to the pyramid. :D

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...thread-released-11-19-13-/?offset=591#4032043

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...-thread-released-11-27-13-/?offset=86#4034122

11. milamber

milamber Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X
    Getting 60-75% GPU utilization in AC4 (60fps) but it frequency drops to 40-50% and the fps sharply drops to below 50 causing major stutter.

With AC3 I used Adaptive Vsync to smooth out the fps but when I enable it with AC4 I get capped at 15fps!!! Not sure if it's a bug or becuase my monitor is 120hz and the game is running at 60hz.

12. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    Wen i play cod ghost with single card in sli options i see gpu physx. but with sli on i see not the physx indicator. Now i dont know if i play with physx on or off in sli mode??

13. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Suprim X
    ^ try checking the physX indicator(in the nvidia control panel), if you haven't tried this yet. In GPU-Z is it ok ?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  14. Keesberenburg

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    That is not the problem but thnx. SLI on = ingame physx off SLI off = ingame physx on. Sli and physx is not working in cod ghosts and i see it cause with sli on i see no physx indicator ingame. Also i have no physx options in game only fur option.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  15. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Suprim X
    Strange, i don't know probably because i din't notice any slowdown in that game.

I've tried to help at least :)

16. Keesberenburg

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    Yes, thnx for help. Its strange wen sli is off i get the physx indicator in game but no indicator form fraps (fps). SLI on: no physx indicator and i have the fraps fps indicator?
    Also i have no physx option in game.

17. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Well my gpu finally died, this driver killed it in Bf4..

Actually on next reboot it was ok and driver loaded normally, but I forgot to reinstall it after BF4 crashed with directx kernelbase.dll.. and today when I ran some benchmark gpu TDr'ed then corrupted with small squares, now it wont boot to windows anymore. Nada niente, nula.. Always bsod with 0x116 right after it would show logon screen..

This is with 331.82 atm

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\122913-15515-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0x8ED700)
    Bugcheck code: 0x116 (0xFFFFE000078914D0, 0xFFFFF80002B69700, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009A, 0x4)
    Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys
    product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 331.82
    company: NVIDIA Corporation
    description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 331.82
    Bug check description: This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 331.82 , NVIDIA Corporation).
    Google query: NVIDIA Corporation VIDEO_TDR_ERROR

I already had similar corruption once with one 32x.xx driver,but now it will bosd with any driver, I didnt test 314.22 though.. Lowest was 320.49.

Now im at basic winodws gpu driver <_< I dont have proper hdmi for igpu fail lol

This is the 2nd gpu that died on me, 1st was 8800gts 320mb lasted 2years, now this after 2.7years..

Idk what im gonna do now, Im also low on cash :bang:

18. bjoswald

bjoswald Member Guru

GPU:
    Intel UHD 630
    Sorry to hear that, TJ. If you can't find anything for cheap on Ebay, I guess you could always try borrowing from a friend or something.

19. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Thanks

I will get a hdmi cable tomorrow and plug into intel 4600 for now :infinity:

20. Shadow_Death

Shadow_Death Active Member

GPU:
    MSI R9 290x Gaming 4G