Nvidia GeForce 331.93 BETA - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by RPGgamesplayer, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Jakshi

Jakshi Member Guru

GPU:
    PoV GTX680@1300/3700
    @nVidia People:
    Pls update and TEST the AO/HBAO+ flags. Half of them do not work anymore after the transition to new AO technique.

2. damage^

damage^ Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti OC
    Fixed all the problems for me in BF4 and fixed the crashing in browsers (firefox), great drivers.

3. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    They know, but you need to provide the list of which game don't works to them, via email or post on the Geforce forum.
    There are too many games in the world.:)

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    There are ~50 AO flags inside driver, most for U3E games and those are the most sensitive.

5. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Yup, and it look like Nvidia more likely that Customer report issues and ways to reproduce, then they will file a bug to QA, and find out why it is broken, rather than let QA testing it on each of the game that support AO in driver, then fix it.

And the game dev just meh, they don't adding AO as Nvidia will support AO in driver, even the gamer found out the new AO are broken in their game, they just quiet and don't asking Nvidia to fix it.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  6. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Anyway,..

I agree, he should have mentioned which games.

7. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Yup, and with some screenshot and game setting, the place which HBAO+ start having issues, so it is more easy to reproduce.

Anyways, the good thing for letting the driver support is you will getting the latest AO support, the only issues is they will not give high priority to fix the old game that having a broken AO support.

And I wonder why they just don't give 2 choose, the old AO(I guess it is SSAO?) and the new AO, if the game having a broken new AO support, then just switch to the old one.

I think maybe they just don't wanna a bigger driver file, or supporting 2 type of AO.

8. Alien_Zero

Alien_Zero Master Guru

GPU:
    2 X GTX 1080
    Still Civilization 5 doesn't work at all crashes crashes and even more crashes :bang::bang::bang:

There seems to be an issue with Display fusion and these drivers, Task bar keeps poping at the top of the screen rather than the bottom, using 2d Nvidia surround and windows 8.1 !

9. Straykatt

Straykatt Maha Guru

GPU:
    3090 FE
    I'm using these drivers. Everyone seems to run BF4 smooth it seems. I'm getting a strange freeze and sound loop in bf4 in siege of Shanghai which I have to end bf4 in task manager.. I hear it's game related? Does this driver play a roll in this bug/freeze?

10. Robbo9999

Robbo9999 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070 @2050Mhz
    Identical performance to 331.82 whql for me, no issues so far.

Game benchmarks tested: F1 2012, Tomb Raider, Batman Arkham City, Batman Arkham Origins, Bioshock Infinite, Metro Last Light. 3DMark11 also showed identical scores.

Thought it might be possible that there would be improvements in Arkham City, Origins, and Metro Last Light, because it's a new version of PhysX with this driver, but obviously no change as previously mentioned.

11. mister_bro

mister_bro New Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 650 ti Boost TF
    Misiing texture in Battlefield 4 Operation Locker, on snowy ground outside area, reverting back to 331.65 fix it.

12. MaRiusz8009

MaRiusz8009 New Member

GPU:
    GeForce 1070 Oc
    GTX 560Ti Oc Working good!

My factory overclocked 560Ti works well for three days, no hangs-freezes etc.:banana:

13. Alien_Zero

Alien_Zero Master Guru

GPU:
    2 X GTX 1080
    Dear nVidia....**** YOU
    Going ATI soon !

14. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Not a single crash in desktop... after locking the pc.. while browsing the net... while playing video games... not a single crash.... NOT ONE CRASH.. NOT ONE DRIVER STOPPED RESPONDING... NOTHING... PERFECT STABLE DRIVER IS PERFECT...

When did 314.22 WHQL come out again?? That was seriously the last really good driver I have used..

If the next WHQL's are as good as this... things are going to be awesome.

15. slickric21

slickric21 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080ti SC / Gsync
    Worst driver for me in a long time.

Getting BSOD's in BF4 about every 30 mins or so.

Rolled back to .82's and everything seems to be ok for now.....

16. writer21

writer21 Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA SC ACX 780 sli 3gb
    I'm rolling back as well. Had this weird fps drop on resort map after the mid hotel building fell down or was damaged. Frames drop to 20s and stayed there.

17. wasteomind

wasteomind Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3

Someone needs a hug.....

18. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK
    The amounts of people that base everything on one game never fails to amaze me!

These drivers work great for me so far as an all rounder. War Thunder, CSGO, BF4, Skyrim, Bioshock infinite and a few others I've played so far all seem to be on the money.

19. Axaion

Axaion Active Member

GPU:
    MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    Had crashed with every driver after 314.22 even the test driver 1 and 2 for 400/500 series..

But, this seems to have fixed it. thank god, only 4 months+ late :D

20. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    So much for the "they're forcing you to upgrade" crowd.